Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

941 - 960 of 1167 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Shelby GT500 Vista Blue/White Stripes
398 Posts
Old joke, but still funny

“I was buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my dog at Walmart and standing in line at the check out.

“A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

“On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting the Purina Diet again although I probably shouldn’t because I’d ended up in the hospital last time, but that I’d lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

“I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

“I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

“Horrified, she asked if I’d ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned by the dog food. I told her no; "I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle’s ass and a car hit me".

“I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.”

·
Premium Member
2014 Ruby Red Metallic w/White racing stripes
483 Posts
I read that when they designed the 2018 front end of a normal GT, the designer used Vader‘s mask as inspiration as he loved Star Wars so much. So I of course have to drive a Mustang...granted I don’t have an ‘18, but you know...pretty cool

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,676 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Vista Blue
291 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,676 Posts