grandma.jpg

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
9,075 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey Bryan, I see you found our todays humor slot! Funny! My wife had a similar occurrence with her BMW as they are so prevalent around here, albeit, not quite so dramatic! Never happens with the Shelby! We could all use some laughter these days!
Yeah, I found this thread a few days ago and I laughed because it seemed 'made' for me. I've been collecting especially smart assed meme's for years...., so given the opportunity to post some, I couldn't resist.

I just want to make sure I dont cross any line and possibly offend anyone. I'm a huge smart ass....anyone who knows me, knows this intimately. That being said, I get it doesn't come across very well texting or posting so I do try to be careful. While I enjoy being a smart ass, I always try to stress its all in good fun and I don't mean to offend anyone.

·
Registered
179 Posts
a symphony.jpg

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,388 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Shelby GT500 Vista Blue/White Stripes
275 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
ABS.jpg

Best way to visually understand the difference!

·
Registered
179 Posts
appropriate time to use f word.jpg

·
Registered
275 Posts
There's one more.

One day a guy got a small part in a play and his only line on stage was "Hark, I hear a cannon". The play was like 2 days away. So he is practicing his line of "Hark, I hear a cannon", "Hark I hear a cannon, "Hark I hear a cannon" because he wanted to get it just right when the time came to say it. He kept on practicing and practicing. Well, finally the day of the play came and he was thrilled. When it was his turn on stage there was this huge horrendous explosion and he says "What the F**k was that"?

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
darth vader 2.jpg