1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used these before I am thinking of repalcing the stock tires with:
BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2
I am also thinking of increasing the hieght of the tire to a 60 for more grip,
any thoughts... My reason for this is that the Shelby is a 1/4 thus no need for a 40...

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
What the heck is "My reason for this is that the Shelby is a 1/4 thus no need for a 40..." Is this like texting or something where everything is abbreviated?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What the heck is "My reason for this is that the Shelby is a 1/4 thus no need for a 40..." Is this like texting or something where everything is abbreviated?
Cool down Indy... thanks for pointing out my error, I ment to say the car is more of 1/4 mile car thus a need for a taller tire....60 rather than the 40 stock we have....
Thanks buddy have a good day...

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,951 Posts
Bigger tires is still more weight... Just something to consider, but the BFGs get excellent reviews.

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
Has anyone used these before I am thinking of repalcing the stock tires with:
BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2
I am also thinking of increasing the hieght of the tire to a 60 for more grip,
any thoughts... My reason for this is that the Shelby is a 1/4 thus no need for a 40...
Get the stock sizes. You won't get grip with a 60 series. Buy a set of matching DRs (the ones with the flame pattern like the KDW). I'm running 275/35s and can consistently cut sub 1.90s with 12 psi.

They're driveable as long as it doesn't rain. The M/Ts are better if you don't care about asthetics.

bj

·
Registered
639 Posts
BFG KDWs..Great tires had them on my 02 GT.

Go to Costco, they almost always have a special

1 - 6 of 6 Posts