Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Red Super Snake, 2019 Mustang GT
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people! I've been really busy with B-days and planning our wedding plus my new position at work but I've had some stuff done to the car.

I had the windows tinted 50% on the sides and 35% on the rear. I didn't want them too dark and was looking for the stealth look.

I then had an alarm put in that has a pager and about a half mile range to warn you of problems.

I also had the Street Eagle GPS put in the car. http://www.streeteaglegps.com/

It's really cool and you can do al kinds of stuff with it including ignition disable, door unlock and speed alerts if someone else is driving your car or the dealer is out hot rodding it while working on it.

I now have almost 1000 miles on it and still loving every minute of it.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Some new stuff on my GT500

Thanks Elite 1. I was thinking of going with the lojack but I did some research and found that this would meet my needs better and added some other features that can come in handy like the remote ignition disable and remote door unlock.

Anywhere that you can get internet access you can use it.

·
Registered
235 Posts

Robert
It looks great i'm glad you are gettin some CAR time in!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Thanks. I'm still waiting for my plates to come in so I can go down to the DMV to get my personalized ones.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts

Looks nice with the tint. How much is the gps tracking per year and how much to buy?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Looks nice with the tint. How much is the gps tracking per year and how much to buy?
I pay 30 a month for the tracker and I think it was about 400 for the unit installed. It's an add on to the alarm that I had installed.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks Rob.

Just trying to so some stuff when I have the time.

I'm pretty much done for now until I get the SS done.

·
Registered
425 Posts

*Borat* Sexy times

Looks good man, I like the tracker idea.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

LOL. Thanks guys.

I wish we were going to Alcapulco. We are actualy going to Vegas 2 weeks after our wedding for some R&R. If anyone's going to be in town around the 25-28 of April let me know and maybe we can hook up and have a drink or something.

I'm taking my street bike to the track in the morning and in the next few days I might have some pics and video to share.

Nothing like hitting 150-160 on a bike down the front straight. Should be a good time.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts

Hey people! I've been really busy with B-days and planning our wedding plus my new position at work but I've had some stuff done to the car.

I had the windows tinted 50% on the sides and 35% on the rear. I didn't want them too dark and was looking for the stealth look.

I then had an alarm put in that has a pager and about a half mile range to warn you of problems.

I also had the Street Eagle GPS put in the car. http://www.streeteaglegps.com/

It's really cool and you can do al kinds of stuff with it including ignition disable, door unlock and speed alerts if someone else is driving your car or the dealer is out hot rodding it while working on it.

I now have almost 1000 miles on it and still loving every minute of it.

Sweet Robert.I looked at a system similiar to this 2 years ago.www.compustar.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts