Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy at work as a Kawasaki Ninja 600 R and he says he could take my car in a race, he has changed the sprocket so his bike is quicker of the line. Well Friday we headed out of the gate so I let it rip and he couldn't catch up. I slowed down after hitting 90 and he gave me the thumbs up. Talked to him today at work and ask him what happened he said my car is quick as @##$%.:D I think he was surprised none the least.

·
Registered
275 Posts
A guy at work as a Kawasaki Ninja 600 R and he says he could take my car in a race, he has changed the sprocket so his bike is quicker of the line. Well Friday we headed out of the gate so I let it rip and he couldn't catch up. I slowed down after hitting 90 and he gave me the thumbs up. Talked to him today at work and ask him what happened he said my car is quick as @##$%.:D I think he was surprised none the least.
LOVE IT!!!:D :D :D GGBIW

·
Registered
301 Posts
SN8KBYT

It's easy too get some one to tell you just how fast they think their (somebody's) vehicle is. I love it when it gets down to the meat.

REALITY IS A B_ _ CH. GOOD JOB.

ILLEGAL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts