Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the last 2 days I can't post on this site. When ever I reply to a post, I get this message:

You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

Then I go to the top, and I see that I got kicked off of the log on. So I log back on and try it again.:(

I will be surprized if this works.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For the last 2 days I can't post on this site. When ever I reply to a post, I get this message:

You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

Then I go to the top, and I see that I got kicked off of the log on. So I log back on and try it again.:(

Test reply.

TEST

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
This site does not allow Grabber Shelby owners. :D

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK,

I figured it out.:)

QUICK REPLY DOES NOT WORK AND KICKS YOU OFF.

Fred,

Can you fix quick reply ?

Or should it be deleted ?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
rpretzel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This site does not allow Grabber Shelby owners.

It doesn't kick me off ....you must be right !

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another PROBLEM I have with this site, is that if I have to edit my post because of a spelling error....I get kickked off and I get this message. So I will not be correcting any of my mistakes either.

This is what I get:

Then I have to log back on.

Sucks a little.:confused:

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Another PROBLEM I have with this site, is that if I have to edit my post because of a spelling error....I get kickked off and I get this message. So I will not be correcting any of my mistakes either.

This is what I get:

Then I have to log back on.

Sucks a little.:confused:
I think Fred's messing with you. He has special powers.:rolleyes: ;) :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
No orange cars allowed

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I use quick reply all the time.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

YOU DON'T EVEN WANT MY REPLY TO THIS.:D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

Rob,
JayC is the man to talk to.I did PM him though.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts