Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read all the way through this one. Gotta give the guy credit for entrepreneurship...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&isfrommerc=1&itemcount=8&id=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AWNA%3AUS%3A73&refwidgetloc=watch_reminder_email&viewitem=&refitem=150046347721&item=190041290560&refwidgettype=osi_widget

Actually I'd be very interested-- from a 'test mule' perspective-- to see how this particular GT500 holds up to repeated extreme use... clutch life expectancy, any SC or cooling issues?.. etc.

·
Registered
213 Posts
power to him, thats a hell of a way to make the payments, dont think I could handle a bunch of people in mine though.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
power to him, thats a hell of a way to make the payments, dont think I could handle a bunch of people in mine though.
I wouldn't do it either.... to think he has to do 1000 individual $50/rentals to pay for the car. (you know he could probably get away with charging $100/shot ;) )

Maybe our brother GT500convert should consider such a business enterprise for his quality-control debacle red convertible.:p

·
Registered
213 Posts
damn at $100 a pop 500 might be a reasonable # depending on where he lives.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts