Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I went to the Sacramento International Auto Show at Cal-Expo on Friday, we saw some really nice cars, and some weird ones as well (I'll post those pics later). I was taking pictures of the new Ford Adrenaline truck and my wife comes over to me in a excited way and says "honey you have to see this", I follow my wife and as we get closer to what she wanted me to see, I see it, a KR. I was like wow that is nice. As I walked around the car I see that there is some damage to the front carbon fiber valance, I was like nice job guys on getting it off the truck, and that somebody scraped the mirror, probably pulling it into the trailer. Then, I find the thing that made my stomach turn, there was a 3 inch gash in the stripe near the windshield, down to the metal. But the real kicker is that they tried to cover it with some kind of blue tape, I couldn't believe it, WTF. Anyway enjoy the pics and try not to get upset, I already vented enough, just ask my wife.

·
Registered
96 Posts
:eek: :( :mad:

·
Registered
861 Posts
its not coming out of there pocket!

My Father once told me, "You will respect things more when you have to pay for it"

JJ:mad:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts