Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A group of friends and I will be going to Milan Dragway.

Got a friend with an old Fairlane he wants to run and we have nothing else to do. Not sure if I'll have the Shelby out or not yet, may be a Jeep drive.

If ya see me say hey =D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
A group of friends and I will be going to Milan Dragway.

Got a friend with an old Fairlane he wants to run and we have nothing else to do. Not sure if I'll have the Shelby out or not yet, may be a Jeep drive.

If ya see me say hey =D

Fee5707,
Do you know the time frame you will be there?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll talk with the roommates after work and let ya know Fred =D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
son of a..
well, my roommates are awesome.
they changed their minds. now we are going Saturday and I may or may not be able to go. Probably will but I will have to bug-out early.

Will update with a time after work.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
son of a..
well, my roommates are awesome.
they changed their minds. now we are going Saturday and I may or may not be able to go. Probably will but I will have to bug-out early.

Will update with a time after work.

Let me know.I'll try and shoot up there for a little bit.:D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn roommates need to learn how to make decisions :/
looking like early afternoon, maybe 1ish? Still trying to get a time out of the roommates... they're reason for not having a definitive time = "it depends on how late we stay up" i think 1pm will probably be about right, they'll all roll out of bed around noon, shower, hour to get there. Ya... we'll call it one :)

Not 100% sure if i'll have the shelby or the jeep up. depends on which i feel like driving back to ohio tonight.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Damn roommates need to learn how to make decisions :/
looking like early afternoon, maybe 1ish? Still trying to get a time out of the roommates... they're reason for not having a definitive time = "it depends on how late we stay up" i think 1pm will probably be about right, they'll all roll out of bed around noon, shower, hour to get there. Ya... we'll call it one :)

Not 100% sure if i'll have the shelby or the jeep up. depends on which i feel like driving back to ohio tonight.
Oh, how I miss the days of youth...the days when I went out at 10:00 pm instead of going to bed at 10:00 pm. The days when it was OK to roll out of bed at the crack of noon. Those were the days. :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry about dropping the ball on updating when I would be there.
I had a family emergency and had to be at the hospital in Toledo,OH for a couple days this weekend. I did manage to make it up to Milan about 3pm-4:30pm. saw an 8 second car *drools*. and a 9 second VAN.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Sorry about dropping the ball on updating when I would be there.
I had a family emergency and had to be at the hospital in Toledo,OH for a couple days this weekend. I did manage to make it up to Milan about 3pm-4:30pm. saw an 8 second car *drools*. and a 9 second VAN.

No problem.I hope everyone is ok.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts