Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the car, I just don't need it. (I've got 3 superduties and one F150) My moms house is not selling and I'm going to have to take up the slack. I can't afford to do mods that way.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Price, miles, pics, and location would be helpful.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Sell the 3 SD's and you would save enough on gas to keep the car.:D

J/K

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 are in the shop one my men are driving. I think it would harder to sell the SD right now anyway.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
2 are in the shop one my men are driving. I think it would harder to sell the SD right now anyway.
I was just kidding, but yeah the S/D are hard to sell unless a contractor is looking. Most people seem to be shying away a little from larger vehicles.

I hate to hear that you are selling, but you have to do as you see fit. Perhaps not too far in the future you can get a new toy.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I would put the car back to original condition, easier to sell. Sell your mods in the mean time. Hope you get a good price.

Good advice:)

·
Registered
483 Posts
You have a price in mind...your mods are right up my alley!! I know your position...I have $17,000 + in mods on my 03 snake...not including labor. It's going to be a bitch for me to get it sold.

·
Registered
182 Posts
You have a price in mind...your mods are right up my alley!! I know your position...I have $17,000 + in mods on my 03 snake...not including labor. It's going to be a bitch for me to get it sold.
Thats you guys problem you don't have a bitc--- wife to control your spending :D

I actually think a SD would be easier to sell as there are people who need them for work.. I have a 03 Ford Dually Crew Cab 6 liter diesel with a Edge programmer turner 14.5 in the quarter.. not bad for a road hog..and can't get rid of it because I pull some pretty good size trailers between Fl and Georgia and a regular truck just coundn't do it..a load like this.

MOBY>>> Take your mods off and send them to me for evaluation if they work out I will treat you to the finest dinner you have ever had.:D

·
Registered
861 Posts
Sold my 2001 f-350 dually crewcab 4x4 diesel 68k miles the first week that I had it listed in auto trader. retail at the time was 26k......I listed 24k (person to person value) I sold it for 22k (trade in value) If you are willing to give it a way fairly cheap it will sell fast.
JJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts