Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
9,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I know that I have very thick skin and it takes a lot of really piss me off. That being said there seems to be a whole lot of folks who are thin skinned and any little thing sets them off. Why is that? You can say respect each other but it seems to have gotten to the point that you are afraid to say anything. Just like anything goes is not really anything goes but more almost anything goes. I know I have had a thread posted here that was deleted and there was nothing in it disrespectful. Just sayin.

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,523 Posts
YOU!

...you......

..............................................You.......Hillbilly !!!!

thread will be closed in

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte

·
Banned
9,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
YOU!

...you......

..............................................You.......Hillbilly !!!!

thread will be closed in

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte
Wait, wut? Ya mean this is not anything goes???????

·
Premium Member
7,844 Posts
I have learned NOT to take anything seriously on this Forum..... even if it IS meant in a seriously demeaning way towards myself, I don't really care, because I don't really know 99% of the people on here. To protect the innocent "thin-skinned", we should place all "questionable" subjects in the Anything Goes section, and those who choose to keep this a 100% CAR FORUM, will know not to enter the Anything Goes area.

Almost everyone knows about "keyboard warriors", and it's just a sad phenomenon of human nature, but it seems most of the GT500 Forum members are aware of this and sometimes engage in discussions on here just for entertainment purposes, because as Goose said, YOU ARE'NT GOING TO CHANGE ANYONES MIND. So, I say, put all these non-car, highly debatable subjects into Anything Goes, and let the members blow off some steam, melt some keyboards, and find out just who is who on here..... the same way you determine friends/enemies in real life.......or, don't allow anything BUT automotive subjects to be discussed, and eliminate the possibility of political/religious/social topics being introduced.

(the views and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of BC55, and do not reflect the regulations and viewpoints of Management) :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,153 Posts
I have learned NOT to take anything seriously on this Forum..... even if it IS meant in a seriously demeaning way towards myself, I don't really care, because I don't really know 99% of the people on here. To protect the innocent "thin-skinned", we should place all "questionable" subjects in the Anything Goes section, and those who choose to keep this a 100% CAR FORUM, will know not to enter the Anything Goes area.

Almost everyone knows about "keyboard warriors", and it's just a sad phenomenon of human nature, but it seems most of the GT500 Forum members are aware of this and sometimes engage in discussions on here just for entertainment purposes, because as Goose said, YOU ARE'NT GOING TO CHANGE ANYONES MIND. So, I say, put all these non-car, highly debatable subjects into Anything Goes, and let the members blow off some steam, melt some keyboards, and find out just who is who on here..... the same way you determine friends/enemies in real life.......or, don't allow anything BUT automotive subjects to be discussed, and eliminate the possibility of political/religious/social topics being introduced.

(the views and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of BC55, and do not reflect the regulations and viewpoints of Management)
Or just go to SVTP...and let r RIP!
It's like the Wild West over there.
I have to admit I go over there sometimes out if boredom ...but hardly ever post.

My real interest is in GT500 Forum...lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2008 Metalic Vista Blue Convertible
5,523 Posts
OK...

With now the advent of non-sexual existance, you know... the no gender on birth certificates and such, chose your own race/gender, become your own person, no more Mail Man- now Mail Person... I have made a choice.

I am now an 89 year old blind jewish albino black woman with only one leg and bald. I figure this will help me thru life. I can come back at anyone that attacks me with words, with such things as...
You iz Racist.
Dats elderly abuse.
Why you pickin on the handicaped.
...and I can enjoy all the program benefits that will become available to me!!
I have chooosun to change my name also to something more aligned with my new identity, I am now Grama Buelah. I will miss Xmas (Christmas to some) now, no more Manger scenes out on the lawn and stuff like that. I suppose I'll have to give up my cars and toyz too! Oh, well, that is what a person has to sacrifice to become more PC in this new society. Eating unleaven bread may become a problem with my only five tooths.

Now Have I missed anything?

Grama Buelah
RLTW
Sua Sponte

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
OK...

With now the advent of non-sexual existance, you know... the no gender on birth certificates and such, chose your own race/gender, become your own person, no more Mail Man- now Mail Person... I have made a choice.

I am now an 89 year old blind jewish albino black woman with only one leg and bald. I figure this will help me thru life. I can come back at anyone that atacks me with words with such things as...
You iz Racist.
Dats elderly abuse.
I have chooosun to change my name also to something more aligned with my new identity, I am now Grama Buelah. I will miss Xmas (Christmas to some) now, no more Manger scenes out on the lawn and stuff like that. I suppose I'll have to give up my cars and toyz too! Oh, well, that is what a person has to sacrifice to become more PC in this new society. Eating unleaven bread may become a problem with my only five tooths.

Grama Buelah
RLTW
Sua Sponte

Oh Beulah! It's so wonderful of you to fully embrace your diversity.

..... Now all that's left is for you to embrace the lesbian within you :wink:

·
Banned
9,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK...

I am now an 89 year old blind jewish black woman with only one leg and bald. I figure this will help me thru life. I can come back at anyone that attacks me with words, with such things as...
You iz Racist.
Dats elderly abuse.

Grama Buelah
RLTW
Sua Sponte
Dang, youse turned into a liberal.

·
Banned
9,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey there youngster, there will be no name calling in here.
You'll be gettin this thread closed!

Grama Buelah
RLTW
Sua Sponte
So sorry massa, me no do dat agin.

·
Banned
9,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gosh darn it, you needs to call me Grama-B if we are to continue this relationship.

Grama Buelah
RLTW
Sua Sponte
Hotay Grama B from now on I identify as Mammy Chavez Bloomstein. Gota cover all the bases doncha know.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,419 Posts
Okay I know that I have very thick skin and it takes a lot of really piss me off. That being said there seems to be a whole lot of folks who are thin skinned and any little thing sets them off. Why is that? You can say respect each other but it seems to have gotten to the point that you are afraid to say anything. Just like anything goes is not really anything goes but more almost anything goes. I know I have had a thread posted here that was deleted and there was nothing in it disrespectful. Just sayin.
Anything Goes is exactly that. The only exceptions are what are listed in the rules. If you feel the desire to trash other members, this is your place to do it.

Per the rules, racial slurs, or attacks on this forum, moderators or vendors are not allowed. Beyond that, show your true colors.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.