Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY! The big day arrived today. Mazzalupo Carriers dropped my GT500 off this afternoon. It's never been washed (by my request), so now the detailing begins.

Thanks to Michael Morris at Wayne Morris Ford in Perry, GA, for his help. He really bent over backwards to make everything go the way I wanted it. Mazzalupo did a great job of taking care of it in transit, too.

Woohooo!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Congrats... Now let er' rip...

·
Registered
643 Posts
Wonderful news!! :clap: Congratulations!! :bouncy: EXCELLENT Color combo and I like how the vert complements the whole thing. :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Congrats Jon,enjoy

·
Registered
806 Posts
When did Ford start putting Upper Stripes on the Verts.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
When did Ford start putting Upper Stripes on the Verts.
I believe this was the special Red Stripe package thet comes with red OTT stripes and special red cobra emblems and floor mats.Maybe a couple more things also.

BTW it looks beautiful Jon, congrats !

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
That is a beautiful car, Jon! Could you share a few more pictures of the front and back, etc? Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Congrats Jon!

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Congrats Jon! Very nice. Let the mods begin.:)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everybody for the compliments. I'll take more pics, but it might be a while. We're supposed to get rain all week.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I hear you....We had only 1/2 day w/o clouds and rain. You should see the mess I made going to and from Hitech for dyno day.

Guess we'll just have to wait!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts