Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting for my Build Date. This Mfg Hold is nonsence. Anybody get a build date yet? Better yet, anybody have their Shelby?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Patience my friend..........
We all are getting an ulcer waiting.................
I just got my build date last week.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Arggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Arggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D Ha Ha Ha. You sound just like me before I started drinking heavily, sniffing glue, huffing paint, smoking pot, injecting heroin, and free-basing crack.

Y'know, once you blow up all your brain cells, the wait is much more pleasant. :p

Sincerely,
President of the "Where the #$%^& is my Shelby" Club

·
Registered
257 Posts
:D Ha Ha Ha. You sound just like me before I started drinking heavily, sniffing glue, huffing paint, smoking pot, injecting heroin, and free-basing crack.

Y'know, once you blow up all your brain cells, the wait is much more pleasant. :p

Sincerely,
President of the "Where the #$%^& is my Shelby" Club
Yo Prez...I've found that a hit of acid and a slide of a GT500 projected onto the inside of my garage door, makes for quite a trip...no driving necessary...:eek:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Hey now, ShelbyWise. You're not helping me here. :D

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shelby.jpg FINALLY, got my VIN, and build date. Should be in my hot little hands by end of OCt. Can't wait, but well worth waiting for. Anybody see the commercials on TV Sunday during football games for our cars? :D

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
View attachment 260 FINALLY, got my VIN, and build date. Should be in my hot little hands by end of OCt. Can't wait, but well worth waiting for. Anybody see the commercials on TV Sunday during football games for our cars? :D
Hot DAMN!!!! Just heard from [email protected]. My build date is 10/16, and a delivery date of 10/24.........."However, this information is subject to change".....
At least we're progressing AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, How sweet it will be!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just took delivery last week. The car was spectacular, lucky for the dealer, who tried to pull a fast one, and add more to the previously agreed price. Has anyone else been "car jacked"?

Would it be any recourse to tell Ford?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I just took delivery last week. The car was spectacular, lucky for the dealer, who tried to pull a fast one, and add more to the previously agreed price. Has anyone else been "car jacked"?

Would it be any recourse to tell Ford?
Customer service will be glad to accomodate you.:D :D Enjoy your ride snakebit, you now know what you have been waiting for. I am on my way to go black fishing. I will ask them if there is any recourse for you.:D :D

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts