Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is dedicated to Rpretzel and all the new people to this forum.I have a little time on my hands because it is raining out and I can't drive my Shelby.Thank you to those people down in S.C. that sent me this rain,and you know who you are.Anyways, all of you that think you have it so bad waiting and whining for your Shelby here are some group photos from the 1st wave of us that got our Shelbys.You thought you had it bad,do you recognize any of the people?In the 1st car is Oldimp and family 2nd car is Vnmous1 and family 3rd car is 07 Shelby and family and the 4th is Busababy,girlfriend and his dog.Now I want you guys to know we feel your pain.I think the pictures speak for themselves!

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yes & I think my Shelby must have been last car but fell of on downhill slide!
A RollerCoaster it has been. Delivery day per Cust Svc was today but not released from plant which means another month

·
Registered
257 Posts
This thread is dedicated to Rpretzel and all the new people to this forum.I have a little time on my hands because it is raining out and I can't drive my Shelby.Thank you to those people down in S.C. that sent me this rain,and you know who you are.Anyways, all of you that think you have it so bad waiting and whining for your Shelby here are some group photos from the 1st wave of us that got our Shelbys.You thought you had it bad,do you recognize any of the people?In the 1st car is Oldimp and family 2nd car is Vnmous1 and family 3rd car is 07 Shelby and family and the 4th is Busababy,girlfriend and his dog.Now I want you guys to know we feel your pain.I think the pictures speak for themselves!
And in 5th place is ShelbyWise...he actually got to touch, smell and drive his car...only to have it snatched back due to an errant transport driver. So currently I've elected myself to be the President of the rollercoaster clean-up crew...their the ones who get to clean-up the vomit and fecal matter from the owners who are out driving their cars like they should be driven...and when I'm not chasing them around with a bottle of disenfectant, I'm riding on the bottom of the rollercoaster...Signed, the Prez of the I Had My Shelby Club :eek:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
...and I'm standing outside the fence, looking longingly at the coaster. Hey guys, can I ride? :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
...and I'm standing outside the fence, looking longingly at the coaster. Hey guys, can I ride? :D
YES, You can ride/drive:see fine print below

rpretzel, you are not so far away from me maybe you should just use my car while waiting for yours? Here I am being crabby because my 2nd car has not shown up yet.............& its already built! Maybe you should come and help me pull off the wrappers and do the PDI then YOU take it for its FIRST drive? Thats an offer by the way! This way you can drive a coupe and a convert to see what you think.

·
Registered
257 Posts
According to local legend (my dealer) this story was told to me last Thursday night and I forgot to post on the board...As most of you know, I had a bit of unfortunate luck with the transport co...but not nearly as bad as Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park, Ca. Rumor has it that an F350 Crew Cab fell onto the roof of a GT500 while being unloaded :eek: It was my dealers understanding that the GT500 was totaled...no word on the F350, like we really care:p

·
Registered
110 Posts
According to local legend (my dealer) this story was told to me last Thursday night and I forgot to post on the board...As most of you know, I had a bit of unfortunate luck with the transport co...but not nearly as bad as Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park, Ca. Rumor has it that an F350 Crew Cab fell onto the roof of a GT500 while being unloaded :eek: It was my dealers understanding that the GT500 was totaled...no word on the F350, like we really care:p
I called Ken Grody Ford and knowone knew anything about it. Said there is one person who would know for sure. waiting for a call back

said persons name was Tim Turbish? not sure on last name spelling

Would like to buy it if its available.

·
Premium Member
866 Posts
Body would be screwed but the rest of the car has some worth. And I was on the 4th car waiting for my Shelby. In fact getting on the board every night to read updates or see any new info about the car was so exciting. Now it is like the bubble popped yes I have the car but the thrill of the hunt is done :(

·
Banned
70 Posts

think we are all screwed if our shelby ever gets totaled.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts