Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
I wanted to race NMCA true street April but I just went to the Fontana test & tune feb20 and didn't like the place at all, been to fomoso about 10 years ago & loved the track, maybe Ill try this Redlist thing.
Were you at the willow springs turkey sandwich nationals a couple of months ago? There was a all white gt500 with a whipple that looks like yours.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted to race NMCA true street April but I just went to the Fontana test & tune feb20 and didn't like the place at all, been to fomoso about 10 years ago & loved the track, maybe Ill try this Redlist thing.
Were you at the willow springs turkey sandwich nationals a couple of months ago? There was a all white gt500 with a whipple that looks like yours.
I was at Willow in November i think, but did not like the "street drag" event and also had motor issues. I will not go back there I believe, the stopping and get off area sucks for my liking. The Red List you can find on Facebook and you have to sign up for. I've tried to make it the last two times but my car had other plans...lol. Famoso is a good track. I cut a 1.80 60' on 18" on regular street radials and went a 12.3ish with a pullied only Cobra. My facebook and IG links are in my sig.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts