Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok it's been over 12 hours since the last post.Are we conducting internet silence till the Prez comes back with word of his Shelby?:D :D :D

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Ok it's been over 12 hours since the last post.Are we conducting internet silence till the Prez comes back with word of his Shelby?:D :D :D
VERY FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! WOOPS :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
613 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol... I'm waiting for a puff of white smoke from the Vatican.;)

He better enjoy the snot out of his newborn because I can't take the anticipation any more.I have 3 kids and a Shelby and I been there and done that.I am trying to quit smoking but I had to go get a pack of Camels.Maybe we should all chant for him!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Rick,Rick,Rick,Rick.It looks a lot like Prez doesn't it?I hope that everything went good today.We may have to wait a week to find out.:rolleyes: You know I am starting to feel Blue,it isn't the fastest mood:eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
888 Posts
If he has his Shelby, I know it is going to take an effort to let his forum buds know the details! Surely he will let us know something before he calls it a night!

Where are you Mr. President!

·
Registered
933 Posts
I googled the distance between Parker and Salida Colorado and the estimated time of travel was nearly 3 hours each way (maybe 2 in a Shelby). With all the paperwork and tears of joy the prez is undoubtedly fighting back, I figure he should be back on his computer some time late this evening or early morning. :D :D :D

We will have a very happy 'prez' on his next post. ;)

Take care all! :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just observing hours of silence as we anxiously await the sacrilegious unity of our beloved President and the long awaited union of his New Baby. I am so glad that I have been so busy, that I did not have time to sit and await this arrival. I feel my pulse rate accellerating even at this very moment as I await word from our great Leader!!!!

ILLEGAL

·
Registered
275 Posts
When the Prez added the big smile I figured he got his car. Wrong.My patience is wearing thin. Anniversary date approaching fast. :D Waiting for a post Prez!:)

·
Registered
373 Posts
:rolleyes: Anxiously waiting as well!!!

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
I think he said in a prior post that he usually only posts here when he's at work. He must have taken the day off.:D If that's the case, we may not hear anything from him until Monday.

·
Registered
153 Posts
As the Prez rolls down the highway with a huge smile on his face he looses track of time and direction. I have just alerted three of my best people on the west coast to keep a look out for him so he stops before driving right into the Pacific Ocean.
I expect someone to keep a vigil on the East and Southern coastlines ....just in case.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As the Prez rolls down the highway with a huge smile on his face he looses track of time and direction. I have just alerted three of my best people on the west coast to keep a look out for him so he stops before driving right into the Pacific Ocean.
I expect someone to keep a vigil on the East and Southern coastlines ....just in case.

I have the family outside with candles, chanting and singing.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I think the problem is his wife has been at the wheel and he is chomping at the bit for a test drive.:D We may not hear from him till then. How about it Prez. Where art thow?:confused:

·
Registered
155 Posts
He shell be known from this time forth as Mr Gump. I don't know why I just kept driving and driving and.............................................................:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts