Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's home!!!!! She's home!!! She's home!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My ears are still ringing from all the supercharger whine. She's beautiful. She has all her fingers and toes and is perfectly healthy. Was I complaining about the 400+ day wait?...fugetaboutit...doesn't matter.

Why didn't anyone here warn me about boost? That has to be the most addictive thing on planet earth. OMG! :eek: :eek: :eek: This cars is crazy fast. She's a torque monster! The first time I put the Go-pedal down and the supercharger came to life....I pooped a little. One word: WOW!

First sight. My hands were shaking so much, the pic came out all blurry

Attachments

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
More pics...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Glad you got it and glad you made it home.Whats her name?No not the car the wife!I just blew out all the candles.

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

·
Registered
938 Posts
Congrats on your Newborn, by the way it's hard to keep your foot out of the Super Charger.:D

·
Registered
301 Posts
She's home!!!!! She's home!!! She's home!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My ears are still ringing from all the supercharger whine. She's beautiful. She has all her fingers and toes and is perfectly healthy. Was I complaining about the 400+ day wait?...fugetaboutit...doesn't matter.

Why didn't anyone here warn me about boost? That has to be the most addictive thing on planet earth. OMG! :eek: :eek: :eek: This cars is crazy fast. She's a torque monster! The first time I put the Go-pedal down and the supercharger came to life....I pooped a little. One word: WOW!

First sight. My hands were shaking so much, the pic came out all blurry
Congratulations Prez

What a fine father you will make. Beating the crap out of your new baby before you ever made it home. Some one probably heard that whine of your new child before you ever came into view!!! What must the neighbors think that you leave her out in the garage ?

I am glad she finally arrived.

ILLEGAL

·
Registered
888 Posts
I am really happy for you, Prez! It is a real relief for you guys to finally have it home! Thanks for sharing with us.

Nice smiles!

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Congrats Prez!!!:D :D

Now hurry and get those Bassanis on her and post a sound clip please. I'm waiting for your opinion about them before I buy mine.

BTW. That's a nice crib for your baby.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Congtats Prez, she's a real beauty. Soon the HP will become a thing of the past and the thirst for more will hit your pocket book.:rolleyes: Best of luck with your new addition to the family.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Great Smile! Thats what it's all about" Having Fun". My Wife has put more miles on the car then I have. Prez you may have a hard time getting the keys. My wife got up early today and off she went in the 500. She even went out and bought herself a matching outfit. " Keep the wife happy and good things will happen".

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great Smile! Thats what it's all about" Having Fun". My Wife has put more miles on the car then I have. Prez you may have a hard time getting the keys. My wife got up early today and off she went in the 500. She even went out and bought herself a matching outfit. " Keep the wife happy and good things will happen".
Your absolutely right! I just went through a power struggle and LOST! That is why I noticed her smile. The PREZ is a lucky man,no lie. GGBIW

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I just finished installing the Bassanis. Let's give it another WOW! It's like night & day compared to stock. Nice deep rumble at idle, then she screams like a banshee at high rpms. Exactly the sound we were looking for. The clip doesn't do them justice. It's something you really have to hear in person.
Video Clip

My neighbor, who's a county sheriff, came over today to take a look at her. He was very impressed to say the least. He said, "I expect to see some smoking tires very soon." Now that's the kind of cops I like! :D

1 - 20 of 43 Posts