Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Great pics, I picked a 22 heritage but I still wonder if I should of chosen race red!
Race Red, is very nice, it wasn't my first choice, but I love it now. :)

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Absolutely awesome Thomas! :eek: :love:

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum. Be sure to click SAVE at the bottom!
Thank you Tim.🙏

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thomas, all those shots look incredible!
It’s good to have a friend that has the equipment & the skills to get all those photos for you.
Lots of material to choose from for the 2024 forum calendar!
Thank you Ted, I don't anything about a 2024 forum calendar, but sounds great, so I am game haha;)

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thomas your friend did a great job at capturing your incredibly shiny awesome car! I can see why you like the one with the truck, that’s a great one! Thanks for sharing them with us.
Thank you Barb, yeah as we were out shooting these shots, we were carrying microfiber towels to keep it clean, as it was rainy at times. Overall it was fun and interesting experience.:)

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thomas those look amazing! Great job and as always the car is beautiful! I edited them to full screen so folks don’t have to click on each picture to see them.
Thank you Chris for the editing, and the comments, I really appreciate it🙏:)

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Wow amazing 😻 I love them all and I can see your big smile in one of the roll shots 😁
I owned a red 2003 cobra before and I still wish to own the new shelby with red, enjoy it 🙏
Thank you Abood, yeah when driving the Mistress, It always makes me smile, we all know that feeling;)🙏:p

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Your photographer has a great eye. Nice shots of the mistress.
Thank you Ryan🙏, He'll love hearing that as he was so worried he won't do a good job:).

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I like to thank everyone for the kind comments, my photographer Gerald will be spending Thanksgiving with us this year, I'll let him read this thread, he'll be so happy. He's a very hard working guy.

Thank you all again🙏🙏🙏:)

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
He did a fantastic job with the photo shoot.
I zoomed in on this one ❤ View attachment 254061
Thank you Rich, He'll really appreciate the kind comment as do I, you all can see how small my wife is in this photo too, at 4FT 11inhes tall, she needs pillows next time to see her:LOL:

You can even see the rain water on the side of the car, we got rained on then the sun came out, then got cloudy etc, what can you do 🤷‍♀️

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
I hope you all like the scenery of the Philippines, how green it is, the mountains ETC, I have a picture of the car rolling down the road with MT Pinatubo behind it a Active Volcano that had a major eruption on June 15th 1991, I was station here, they evacuated Clark Air Force base, the Air Force personnel and there dependents came to Subic, where everyone got evac out of here except Essential personnel, like me:unsure:, most Navy personnel stayed for cleanup and other important duties.

Here's the picture
Tire Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Black
488 Posts
These are great Thomas! Dripping red! So cool! He did a really nice job! Do you know what camera and his go to lense(s) were? I'm not a real photographer (play one on TV... lol) love hearing what others use.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
These are great Thomas! Dripping red! So cool! He did a really nice job! Do you know what camera and his go to lense(s) were? I'm not a real photographer (play one on TV... lol) love hearing what others use.
Thank you Kevin, I'll let him read this thread and your post, he's spending Thanksgiving with us, So I'll let him tell you as I have no idea, I do know he was using two lenses I believe, I also know next time he's going to borrow his brothers Gimbels to take even nicer shots, I am hoping his brother joins us as he's a professional Video photographer and has everything to do this stuff, plus I love to get a nice video of the MISTRESS with it in Track Mode, hearing the beautiful music from the exhaust.

We're also planning a track day session too. I'll fine out what he used Kevin, I'll post it here. Thank you again for the kind words Sir.🙏:)

21 - 40 of 49 Posts