Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello all.

I finally got the photos from Gerald, ( He is the Guy who took all my pictures) He took over 2000 photos, over a 3 day period roughly 3 hours a day, Weather was always a issue, but we got at least 600 very good clear shots.
He does events like weddings, Birthday party's ETC he normally charges 1000 dollars for these events, He did it as a favor so No charge:), but he's never photographed cars, especially rolling shots, so he was worried his pictures weren't very good, you all can be the judge of that.

We are planning a future photo shoot in January, February time frame, when summer is almost here, and should have clear skies, also we'll do more evening shots, and shots right after dusk.

Also we'll have hopefully his brother there as he is a video photographer and has all the equipment like the Gimbels etc, also the next shoot will being doing some of it at Clark Speedway Track, for my first Road course Track day.

Here are 30 shots I'll be printing up, I will actually be printing up 147 total some will be framed to 11x14 though 24x36 size and hung with my other framed up stuff of other cars, GT500's and many others, 1 picture is for the Tribute piece I am making, waiting on Ted to make the plate, I'll mount it with the Ford Performance Letter from Jim Owen and Ford Performance Certificate from the owners kit, also Shelby Americans Registry Certificate too.

So I hope you all like the Mistresses first ever photo shoot from a real camera and not my lousy Cellphone pictures, I post on here. :p :LOL:

We used My Landcruiser as the photographers perch sitting in rear, and eventually moving to the backseat and front seat for the rear of the car shots, also If you look close you'll see my 4ft 11inch wife in the passenger seat enjoying the whole thing cruising all around Subic Freeport Zone and onto SCTEX Tollway. Lots of Fun even with frustrating weather issues.

One of my favorites is photo 8 the night shot with the big truck in the background, I wish we got a few more of these

I hope these are at least as good or almost as good as what some of you have posted, Gerald was very worried I would be disappointed in these pictures, I Wasn't;)🙏:love:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Grille
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille
Car Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille
Wheel Cloud Tire Vehicle Sky
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Sky
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Car
Wheel Cloud Tire Car Sky
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Plant

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Led Zeppelin the song, In the Evening is on as we did this on that day ;)
Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle
Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Smile Car Vehicle Wheel Hood
Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Hood
Automotive design Hood Motor vehicle Automotive air manifold Automotive tire
Speedometer Car Motor vehicle Plant Automotive design
Car Vehicle Gear shift Automotive design Steering wheel
Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering part

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,809 Posts
Absolutely awesome Thomas! :eek: :love:

Great pics, I picked a 22 heritage but I still wonder if I should of chosen race red!
Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum. Be sure to click SAVE at the bottom!

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
2,673 Posts
Thomas, all those shots look incredible!
It’s good to have a friend that has the equipment & the skills to get all those photos for you.
Lots of material to choose from for the 2024 forum calendar!

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts
Thomas those look amazing! Great job and as always the car is beautiful! I edited them to full screen so folks don’t have to click on each picture to see them.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts