Here's Johnny!:D :D

And the money shot

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Here's Johnny!:D :D

And the money shot

Shelbysvt,
Very nice job.I like it!I see your sons cars.There nice too,but where's the Shelby?What a couple of generations will do,eh?Subaru,Shelby,Subaru,Ford GT.I really am a Ford man,they pay me.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The boys did the heavy lifting and deserve the main frame. The Shelby may be under wraps but will PREVAIL!:D :D

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
The boys did the heavy lifting and deserve the main frame. The Shelby may be under wraps but will PREVAIL!:D :D
Good for you.Glad it's in.Nothing like a couple of strong backs.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The lift sheds a whole new light on things. I have always had a problem with condensation, water build up an escape by the H pipe and couplings. Reason? Upon closer look my H pipe has a imperfection in the weld on one section and the compresession clamps are also leaking. Well with only 1500 miles thats a radiator hose clamp problem, seat bulge by the side air bag system, Shaker 1000 reading disk problem, and exhaust leaks on the H pipe connections. What will the future hold other than pure enjoyment. Guess I am looking for perfection in an imperfect world.:rolleyes: Just my nature unfortunately.:eek: Minor details but thats what I can see and correct before???? Only time will tell. I will correct the obvious and keep my fingers crossed along the way. She is a thing of beauty though I must admit.;) 07 Hope the guys at Romeo are dotting the I's and crossing the T's. Sill plates, traction control buttons and my issues I hope are not the norm.:confused: as the Romeo plant mishaps could wreak havock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts