Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Checked out several sites that all have the Shelby parts catalog. I found this one that had a Super Snake Hood (page 23) that other catalogs did not have for just over a grand. I know that there was talk of various hoods for much more money and this one seems reasonable in price compared to them. Here is the link:http://scottdrake.net/SPPCatalog2008LO-RES.pdf

·
Registered
267 Posts
Do some research on these hoods before you dish out $1k... Because it will take you another $2k to make it look right.. and they are also having problems later on with waving, etc... Just my $.02

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts
Checked out several sites that all have the Shelby parts catalog. I found this one that had a Super Snake Hood (page 23) that other catalogs did not have for just over a grand. I know that there was talk of various hoods for much more money and this one seems reasonable in price compared to them. Here is the link:http://scottdrake.net/SPPCatalog2008LO-RES.pdf
Dude. Here's your answer.

The molds have been sold to suncoastramairhoods.com

There are a handful of us that have the original, hand-laid hoods from the guy that designed it. We're lucky, but you can get one just like it. Big-ass blowers fit under it, there are NO ripples and they work great.

bj

Attachments

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Dude. Here's your answer.

The molds have been sold to suncoastramairhoods.com

There are a handful of us that have the original, hand-laid hoods from the guy that designed it. We're lucky, but you can get one just like it. Big-ass blowers fit under it, there are NO ripples and they work great.

bj
+1000

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
He speaketh the truth.

·
Registered
50 Posts
SN8KBYT, do you know who's side scoops and window scoops are on the car you posted the pic of? So far those are the best looking ones I have seen. Sorry for getting of the topic here. We now return you to your normally scheduled program.
Thx

·
Registered
938 Posts
SN8KBYT, do you know who's side scoops and window scoops are on the car you posted the pic of? So far those are the best looking ones I have seen. Sorry for getting of the topic here. We now return you to your normally scheduled program.
Thx
By the way that is my car, and Cervini makes the scoops.

·
Registered
50 Posts
SN8KBYT, thanks for the reply. Very nice looking car you have there. Subtle but distinctive mods, the kind of look I appreciate in a car. Nice job.
Thx

·
Premium Member
11,063 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
OK Kerry, quit torturing the rest of us with those cool pics...........:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts