Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep....one of those times!
[
Just heard from the local dealer and my car is getting the full TSB...yeehaw!! (good):ninja:
Getting knee surgery on Monday to repair a nagging "Jumper's Knee" (good and bad....hopefully knee will be better than it is now but I will not be able to drive the snake for some time...clutch knee).:simmadown:
401k is taking on more water than the Titanic...could have paid cash for a new shelby + mods with the $ I lost over the last few weeks.:ack: :boohoo:

Oh yeah....just paid $1,700 to the vet for an operation on my old gal pal....12 yrs. old/hips going but loved dearly. 8 yr. old son needs braces.....:thinkerg:

My wife has it the worst of all...next week she will be taking care of three patients: my dog, me and my daughter (having a hernia operation next week also). I'm guessing I'll be the worst patient.:)

Times like these let you know you are alive...love the rush for the good, bad and ugly!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
That's the wonderful thing about life, you get to experience most of what's in the deck, sorry to hear you got dealt a few crappy hands :sick:
Mine goes in next week for the trans/clutch issue........

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! It's all good...just seems like it comes in bunches some times.:roller:

·
Registered
867 Posts
Sorry to hear, gotta roll with the punches eh?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Look at the bright side...

1. you're getting the TSB
2. all the stocks effectively have jsut "gone on sale" so you can get more for your money!!!

TD

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look at the bright side...

1. you're getting the TSB
2. all the stocks effectively have jsut "gone on sale" so you can get more for your money!!!

TD
I'm a happy camper...just ragging a little bit.:silly: Life is good!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yep....one of those times!
[
Just heard from the local dealer and my car is getting the full TSB...yeehaw!! (good):ninja:
Getting knee surgery on Monday to repair a nagging "Jumper's Knee" (good and bad....hopefully knee will be better than it is now but I will not be able to drive the snake for some time...clutch knee).:simmadown:
401k is taking on more water than the Titanic...could have paid cash for a new shelby + mods with the $ I lost over the last few weeks.:ack: :boohoo:

Oh yeah....just paid $1,700 to the vet for an operation on my old gal pal....12 yrs. old/hips going but loved dearly. 8 yr. old son needs braces.....:thinkerg:

My wife has it the worst of all...next week she will be taking care of three patients: my dog, me and my daughter (having a hernia operation next week also). I'm guessing I'll be the worst patient.:)

Times like these let you know you are alive...love the rush for the good, bad and ugly!!
Wish you and your family all the best. The stock market is a wilder ride than our Shelbys these days. Hopefully things will settle down for you over the next few months.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the surgery went well. Removed the bad part of my patella tendon and the scope revealed areas that were down to the bone so the doc drilled into the bone in a bunch of spots until each bled and that supposidly will cause regeneration (not grade A like we are born with, but something is better than nothing).

Got the report back on my dog and two of her lumps were stage 2 cancer (out of 3 stages). Good news is that it did not spread to the surrounding tissue so hopefully we ca squeeze a couple more yrs. out of my 12 yr. old girl.

Being laid up for a couple days is bad news....the mod bug is biting and with so much time on my hands.....:thinkerg:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Glad to hear things are looking up:)

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Good to here things went well.:clap:

I've noticed too that too much time in front of the tube can get expensive.:cowsmile:

Cal

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good to here things went well.:clap:

I've noticed too that too much time in front of the tube can get expensive.:cowsmile:

Cal
Thanks Cal! Yep..it could be an expensive few days. How's the car running? You got your wheels corrected, right? I love those things!!

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Thanks Cal! Yep..it could be an expensive few days. How's the car running? You got your wheels corrected, right? I love those things!!
Yes, got the wheels taken care of and the car is running great. Though I really have the itch to get the TVS this winter.:cowtounge:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts