Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank you guys for the great service, the nice job you did on the wheels ( bought alcoas thru you and opted for the gloss black option). You guys also were good about keeping updated with news and delays, once they shipped they arrived quick! anyway here is what she looks like......:)

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Very nice,really like those front and rear marker lights tinted...oh and the blacked out snake!!! Little details that makes the difference,nice job!!

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Great blue/blk look Devious! Are you keeping your OE rims?

Now, what size Alcoa rims, dia & width, and what size & brand if new tires?

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Perfect!

·
Premium Member
9,705 Posts
I want to thank you guys for the great service, the nice job you did on the wheels ( bought alcoas thru you and opted for the gloss black option). You guys also were good about keeping updated with news and delays, once they shipped they arrived quick! anyway here is what she looks like......:)

Looks great on the outside!!! Any under the hood changes?

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
29,783 Posts
Not sure if you could find a matching high-heat paint, but Grabber Blue calipers with black Brembo decals would look sick with your black Alcoas.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the positive comments guys!!! The car turned out perfectly the way I envisioned. I might do something with the calipers in the future. The car is sitting on 20x9 alcoas wrapped with 275/35/20 Nitto invos and out back 20x10 295/35/20 Invos.

Suspension is steeda sport springs, Bobs LCA's with BMR relo brakets and BMR adj panhard. Will be doing some more suspension stuff later for an even tighter ride. Next up im sourcing some power parts (2.4 pulley, 65mm TB and a Tune)

Nothing much underhood right now except for CF jlt intake tube with blue airaid filter, mrt hood struts and a steeda tensioner pulley. The underhood dress up will be addressed in the future too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I wanted to give you my compliments on the looks of the Shelby as well! Great color choice for the Grabber Blue! Your business is much appreciated. Must feel nice to have a nice head turning Shelby GT500...

·
Premium Member
6,543 Posts
How did you get the snake blacked out? I want to rip that one and do it on mine!

Joe

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
962 Posts
Joe, I just noticed your tag. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don’t think you’re fooling anyone into thinking that car is a sleeper!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts