Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator Dude!
28,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A special "thank you" to VMP for hooking me up...

I recently had a problem and snapped both my supercharger and accessory belts. VMP had the accessory belt and when I called to inquire, Justin answered the phone. I asked him if my VMP VIP store credit from early last year was still available, which he said it was. Justin then sent me a nice Gates Blue accessory belt which I mounted yesterday.

Thank you VMP!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Nice.

Hope to be writing my "Thank you VMP" thread soon. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,421 Posts
A special "thank you" to VMP for hooking me up...

I recently had a problem and snapped both my supercharger and accessory belts. VMP had the accessory belt and when I called to inquire, Justin answered the phone. I asked him if my VMP VIP store credit from early last year was still available, which he said it was. Justin then sent me a nice Gates Blue accessory belt which I mounted yesterday.

Thank you VMP!
Well.....I guess we'll have to look at these new "Blue" belts at Shelbyfest since there were no pics attatched?????? :laugh:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Well.....I guess we'll have to look at these new "Blue" belts at Shelbyfest since there were no pics attatched?????? :laugh:

Not a great pic but if you look close to the front of the SC on mine you can see the blue Gates SC belt.

Attachments

·
Moderator Dude!
28,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 9 of 9 Posts