Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got I Taylor Dunn work cart for work and it needed some serious attention. So we have rebuilt the motor, brakes and everything else on it plus I GAVE IT A PAINT JOB that looks like my car, Black with white stripes because this color combo is the fastest.:D Even put fake mufflers on the back with rear defuser.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Need to put some stripes on the side yet.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fred you are so funny:mad: From cracking on my hair now my car. We do have a quad exhaust system on it even though its a electric engine.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Fred you are so funny:mad: From cracking on my hair now my car. We do have a quad exhaust system on it even though its a electric engine.
My bad,sorry.I spent the better part of the day at the hospital.My son has mono and it is a big thing in my house.Sorry about the hair.I mean nothing.My bad.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem Fred anytime I know you are just playing, you are a good friend to me. I had mono when I was 16 and boy that was bad. All I wanted to do was sleep. Hope all gets well soon.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually it has 4 fake pipes we made up for it. Suppose to get the motor back tomorrow for it can't wait.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Actually it has 4 fake pipes we made up for it. Suppose to get the motor back tomorrow for it can't wait.
SN8KBYT, I just noticed that you are right down the road man. I live in Lima, Ohio and have actually been to Fort Wayne several times. Would be nice to hookup with you and JJ sometime and carry a big-old whip-ass up to the boys in Michigan. Not calling any names but (Fred) LoL.

flipmo

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey anytime would be neat to see you.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
SN8KBYT, I just noticed that you are right down the road man. I live in Lima, Ohio and have actually been to Fort Wayne several times. Would be nice to hookup with you and JJ sometime and carry a big-old whip-ass up to the boys in Michigan. Not calling any names but (Fred) LoL.

flipmo

C'mon up, Kerry has been to my house a couple of X's.He knows where I live.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts