Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,521 Posts
I just saw this discussion. TOD is 420 miles from where I live in Southern Illinois. I talked to the wife and she thought it sounds like fun. If you guys don't mind a "13 GT running with ya. I'll talk to my son -in-law and see if he wants to go in his "08 Shelby GT500.
Bring it!

I hope to make the trek with the wife and me in my F150 hopefully pulling a 2020 CFTP GT500 in the trailer. This sounds like a fun trip.

·
Super Moderator
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I just saw this discussion. TOD is 420 miles from where I live in Southern Illinois. I talked to the wife and she thought it sounds like fun. If you guys don't mind a "13 GT running with ya. I'll talk to my son -in-law and see if he wants to go in his "08 Shelby GT500.
Bring it on! (y)

·
Super Moderator
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Bumping it up. Couple of options laid out in post #19. We have some time obviously but any feedback on options would be great.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
30,521 Posts
Bumping it up. Couple of options laid out in post #19. We have some time obviously but any feedback on options would be great.
This is looking promising for us. The wife just told me yesterday that she has a class the next day (Monday). She might have to fly back.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts