Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2020 GT500 after selling a Charger HC. I am from NC and started looking all over the country for a Twister orange or Green, and finally found a good deal in Ohio at Cronin Ford. I would love to find who owned it before me, and supposedly the previous owner was from Texas and owned a PPF/Ceramic coating business. They traded this one in on a new 22 Heritage Blue with Track Package.
Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle Wheel
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Grille

·
Super Moderator
2,922 Posts
I just bought a 2020 GT500 after selling a Charger HC. I am from NC and started looking all over the country for a Twister orange or Green, and finally found a good deal in Ohio at Cronin Ford. I would love to find who owned it before me, and supposedly the previous owner was from Texas and owned a PPF/Ceramic coating business. They traded this one in on a new 22 Heritage Blue with Track Package. View attachment 247813 View attachment 247815
Congratulations on getting your GT500!!

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum. (Remember to click Save)

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there)(You’ll need to save this as well) Let us know if you have any forum questions.

Reactions: simba47 and Goose17

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
43,873 Posts
I just bought a 2020 GT500 after selling a Charger HC. I am from NC and started looking all over the country for a Twister orange or Green, and finally found a good deal in Ohio at Cronin Ford. I would love to find who owned it before me, and supposedly the previous owner was from Texas and owned a PPF/Ceramic coating business. They traded this one in on a new 22 Heritage Blue with Track Package. View attachment 247813 View attachment 247815
Welcome and congrats on the gorgeous Shelby score! Thanks for introducing yourself and showing us that beast!

·
Premium Member
2022 Shelby GT500 CFTP Carbonized Gray
864 Posts
There’s just something about orange that makes me give a second look no matter what it is…gorgeous Shelby! Welcome to the forum. Just a fair warning…there’s a lot of enablers on here. It cost me more money almost every time I log on 🤣.

·
Super Moderator
2,922 Posts
There’s just something about orange that makes me give a second look no matter what it is…gorgeous Shelby! Welcome to the forum. Just a fair warning…there’s a lot of enablers on here. It cost me more money almost every time I log on 🤣.
^^^^^Pot calling out the kettle ^^^^^^
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
2013 GT500
196 Posts
If you can’t beat ‘em join ‘em 🤷‍♂️😉.
Anytime I “stop to think” about a purchase and I step foot on the forums I buy it anyways 😭👌

·
Registered
2020 Twister Orange HP GT500
525 Posts
Arm Cap Sleeve Peaked cap Gesture

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
933 Posts
I just bought a 2020 GT500 after selling a Charger HC. I am from NC and started looking all over the country for a Twister orange or Green, and finally found a good deal in Ohio at Cronin Ford. I would love to find who owned it before me, and supposedly the previous owner was from Texas and owned a PPF/Ceramic coating business. They traded this one in on a new 22 Heritage Blue with :ROFLMAO: Track Package. View attachment 247813 View attachment 247815
Ah, my favorite color of all these beautiful cars, I am Jealous:ROFLMAO:
I love Twister Orange, couldn't get here. Congrats on your new Mistress, much better then A Dodge, And I am a old school MOPAR GUY.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your beautiful 500:)(y)

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
933 Posts
Yes, Very true Daryl, and like Chris mention. Hey Pot, meet kettle:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ah, my favorite color of all these beautiful cars, I am Jealous:ROFLMAO:
I love Twister Orange, couldn't get here. Congrats on your new Mistress, much better then A Dodge, And I am a old school MOPAR GUY.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your beautiful 500:)(y)
My Hellcat was GoMango Orange so this had to be the orange or green.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts