Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just FYI, wish I knew how to link something. It's an interesting thread that goes to the tranny/clutch issues that may affect us 07 drivers.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: svtperformance.com has a new thread under 'broke something" that u should read

The one that say's "broke something"

·
Registered
165 Posts
Re: svtperformance.com has a new thread under 'broke something" that u should read

Haha; yeah sorry I just caught that...DOH!

·
Registered
765 Posts

Just FYI, wish I knew how to link something.
You can easily copy and paste an URL (link) address to your post. When you have the desired web site displayed, simply highlight the address in the Internet Explorer Address field with your cursor (starts with http://). Hold the Ctrl key down and press the "C" key to copy it to the clipboard.

Then navigate to the target site, start your post and then paste the link where desired by holding the Ctrl key down and press the "V" key. The address link will appear following the cursor.

Happy posting!:)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Wow! And here I thought I was too old to learn anything new! Thanks 6-speed!:D I'm going to be linking like a mofo now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts