2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
35,367 Posts
Reactions: Upstate Mike

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Race Red, White Stripes, SVT PP, Glass roof, Nav, Shaker Audio
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Could you imagine if they put a predator in an explorer? At the very least it'd probably be called the explorer svt, but I think just calling it the predator would be enough for me.

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
That pretty cool! I hadn’t heard about that one. It’s funny that they put 8 people in it and went down the drag strip! :LOL:
If that story is indeed true, then the test mule they were having fun with taking 8 bodies down the track was quite a bit hotter than the stock 360hp. No way you dump 7 additional adults in the truck, and still run in the 13's. This coming from having daily-driven a 2000 Lightning for 5 years, and owning another one currently.

Reactions: Goose17

·
Premium Member
2012 & 2021 GT500 strippers
7,898 Posts
If that story is indeed true, then the test mule they were having fun with taking 8 bodies down the track was quite a bit hotter than the stock 360hp. No way you dump 7 additional adults in the truck, and still run in the 13's. This coming from having daily-driven a 2000 Lightning for 5 years, and owning another one currently.
It probably had excellent traction. But yeah, unless they were all petite women, that's a stretch.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
35,367 Posts
It probably had excellent traction. But yeah, unless they were all petite women, that's a stretch.
Who you call’n “petite!?!” 😜

Sleeve Gesture T-shirt Happy Shorts

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
I remember being at the MCA 25th Anniversary show at the dragway in Commerce GA, it was 2001, and there was a guy there with a 7.3L Powerstroke 4WD Excursion that had ALL of the diesel tricks done to it, and he was packing it full of anyone who wanted to go along for the ride, 8-9 passengers on some passes, running flippin' low 13's, and blowing the doors off of classic Shelbys and big block Mach 1's. With the windows down, and passengers pumping their fists out the windows. It was a hilarious circus!

• Haha
Reactions: Goose17
1 - 8 of 8 Posts