Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It’s SUNDAY! Let’s see those supercharger pics... yes YOU Mr. Lurker!

·
Premium Member
2010 Shelby GT500 Kona Blue/Silver stripes
4,486 Posts
Hmmmm, which one should I use? ;)

IMG_1830 (2).jpg

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
We admire superchargers today! Let’s see ‘em!

Reactions: Colin1966

·
Registered
2014 GT500 DIB/Satin Black TP/PP
240 Posts
Tim you always manage to get great shots with that stable of yours. Just a thought... it would be a pretty bad ass week of pics if you could manage to get one for each day of the week with as many of your ladies involved as possible. For instance, a line up of popped hoods with an above angle high enough to get all your blowers in it. I know it would take some doing to get one for each day, but it would be a pretty cool week of pics!

Reactions: Goose17

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Tim you always manage to get great shots with that stable of yours. Just a thought... it would be a pretty bad ass week of pics if you could manage to get one for each day of the week with as many of your ladies involved as possible. For instance, a line up of popped hoods with an above angle high enough to get all your blowers in it. I know it would take some doing to get one for each day, but it would be a pretty cool week of pics!
Thanks Leo! I haven’t gotten the cars all outside for a family photoshoot in a long time and I’ve added quite a few to the lineup since the last go-round. It is a bit of a logistical feel getting them all out and running... I’ll see what I can do!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thanks Leo! I haven’t gotten the cars all outside for a family photoshoot in a long time and I’ve added quite a few to the lineup since the last go-round. It is a bit of a logistical feel getting them all out and running... I’ll see what I can do!
Oh I bet it takes some doing. It just seems like you are in quite a unique position to take some really cool and unique pictures. It would definitely be really cool to see the stable in person!

Reactions: Dave and Goose17

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Oh I bet it takes some doing. It just seems like you are in quite a unique position to take some really cool and unique pictures. It would definitely be really cool to see the stable in person!
If you are ever in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I’d be happy to give you a tour... just holler!

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Supercharger Sunday! Let’s see whatcha got!

Reactions: Hasepwr

·
Registered
2013 GT500
86 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hasepwr and Goose17

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,907 Posts
Laser etching of the snake head on the front of my VMP gen2:

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Supercharger Sunday! Let’s see ‘em!

Reactions: DemonHunter08

·
Registered
240 Posts
If you are ever in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I’d be happy to give you a tour... just holler!
My man! If I ever am, I definitely will. Most like would be due to a cross country move for the job (not anytime soon), so I would probably have my shelby with me. Could be a cruise in the making. Future us things of course.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hey Tim, you've been flying too much! Today is Saturday! I thought for a moment that I'd missed a day, and forgot Mother's day to boot!! LOL!
Funny! 😆 That’s what happens when you’re up all night flying and get very little sleep! Well... it’s Sunday in Japan! 🤪

Reactions: 03reptile

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Today is ACTUALLY Supercharger Sunday! Let’s see your pics!

Here is my 2011 OEM blower that was removed at 9500 miles sitting next to the new “upside down kid!”

Reactions: Hasepwr

·
Registered
2011 GT500, Ingot Silver
1,907 Posts
Thought I lost a day for a minute...
Gen2 CS Sig laser etch.JPG

21 - 40 of 59 Posts