Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went into Best Buy tonight to pick up a video game for my son and while I was there I went and looked at the the Flat screen HDTV's 58". There is a gal there that I always go to because she always takes real good care of me and she asked me when I was going to break down and buy a HDTV I told her that I think I would get more use out of a Whipple Supercharger, she said you and your car and I said well everytime I turn on the TV I end up falling asleep where as when I'm in the Shelby I am wide awake.:D

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Went into Best Buy tonight to pick up a video game for my son and while I was there I went and looked at the the Flat screen HDTV's 58". There is a gal there that I always go to because she always takes real good care of me and she asked me when I was going to break down and buy a HDTV I told her that I think I would get more use out of a Whipple Supercharger, she said you and your car and I said well everytime I turn on the TV I end up falling asleep where as when I'm in the Shelby I am wide awake.:D
Some people sometimes just have a hard time understanding what's important and setting priorities.:rolleyes: ;) :D

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
You left out the most important detail.

Is she cute? :cool:

·
Registered
373 Posts
You left out the most important detail.

Is she cute? :cool:
What he said!
cute and age, Fort Wayne is kind of local for me :D especially with the expansion of US24... i hope the up the speed limit 55 is so slow.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I know what I would do!

To hell with the damn TV.:eek: I only watch the evening news and sometimes football or nascar on the weekend. I would get more use out of the Supercharger! :D

JJ

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She is nice but doesn't compare to my fiance now she's hot.:D You guys are dogs;)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
She is nice but doesn't compare to my fiance now she's hot.:D You guys are dogs;)
Tell the truth. She was looking over your shoulder when you typed that.

I've always told my wife, there's nothing wrong with window shopping as long as you don't get your credit card out to buy something.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tell the truth. She was looking over your shoulder when you typed that.

I've always told my wife, there's nothing wrong with window shopping as long as you don't get your credit card out to buy something.
Hey just got my credit card bill and there was a credit to my card for no window shopping. But everyone enjoys looking.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Day you stop looking is the day your heart stops beating I say...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts