Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will anybody be coming to the Super Stang Fest - June 5th-9th - in Daytona Beach, FL. Just Curious. It is suppose to be the "largest musatng event on the east coast for 2007".

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Bigger than Carlisle???????;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
65 Posts
That sounds like something that I'm going to have to go to. I'm in Clearwater so it's only a 30 minute drive, if traffics out of my way.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds like something that I'm going to have to go to. I'm in Clearwater so it's only a 30 minute drive, if traffics out of my way.
hope to see you there. thats 3 gt500's that i know of so far. theres another guy here in daytona with a black/tungsten coupe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everyone...I just wanted to personally invite you to Super Stang Fest. We have a week of fun filled events planned for everyone with the feature show being held on Saturday June 9th in the infield of the Daytona International Speedway. And yes we plan on being the largest East Coast show with space for a 1000+ mustangs!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Also to let everyone know we have several magazines that will be covering Super Stang Fest...Modified Mustangs,The Mustang Times, Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords, and Mustang Enthusiants will be on hand as well as some of the editors,etc. Also if anyone is wishing to register paying by cash/check or money order you can do so by filling out the attached form and mailing it in or of course you can use the online paypal option...See you all in Daytona!!!

PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM

ONLINE REGISTRATION

***We also have a special category for the NEW Shelby GT500's so you will not be competing against other Cobra's or the old Shelby's and also the CARROLL SHELBY CHILDREN'S FOUNDATION is the official charity of the event and we will be auctioning off some autographed items from Carroll himself with all the proceeds going to the CSCF!!! See you all in Daytona...

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
We'll be there with our mobile dyno at the show on Saturday, and at the track on Wednesday night, the cost is $50 for 2 runs. I can also schedule tuning during the week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts