1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
$100K for a challenger with a supercharger? WTF?

·
Registered
867 Posts
That vid gave me a hard on.

On another note, if you own a GT500 can't you send it to SAI and convert/upgrade to a KR or SS?

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That vid gave me a hard on.

On another note, if you own a GT500 can't you send it to SAI and convert/upgrade to a KR or SS?
You can have it converted to a SS but not a KR. You have to buy the KR through a dealership.

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
You can have it converted to a SS but not a KR. You have to buy the KR through a dealership.

So KRs might have more collectivity then since you can't upgrade to a KR but can to a SS?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Did the SS in the video have the Shelby/Baer 6 piston front brakes? The test driver must have said: "these brakes are gnarly" like three times. It didnt sound like a good thing. . . hard to tell though.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So KRs might have more collectivity then since you can't upgrade to a KR but can to a SS?
:shrug03: Who knows which will be worth more in the future, but if I had my choice I'd get the KR.:)

·
Registered
658 Posts
:shrug03: Who knows which will be worth more in the future, but if I had my choice I'd get the KR.:)
I'm surprised you don't already have one of each Cal :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Another thing i noticed- the price quoted for the SS, wasn't that the 600HP package price, not the 725HP ?

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm surprised you don't already have one of each Cal :)
In hind sight, I should have bought both a year ago instead of staying in the stock market. With what I've lost in the last week, I could have paid cash for both.:boohoo: :mofo: :( :mecry: :cowfrown: :sick:

·
Registered
658 Posts
In hind sight, I should have bought both a year ago instead of staying in the stock market. With what I've lost in the last week, I could have paid cash for both.:boohoo: :mofo: :( :mecry: :cowfrown: :sick:
+1, I feel your pain!!!!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
70K for a Mustang and 100K for a Challenger.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts