Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
I would think any tint shop can custom cut you some tint for the headlights and taillights, I have not seen these covers advertised anywhere.

·
Registered
861 Posts
ttt.....so I can find this link....thanks

·
Registered
267 Posts
XPEL.COM that is where I got mine... About $65.00 for front headlights, markers and fogs... Very easy to install... Total time I would say 20 minutes...

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
this site has them, scroll to the bottom for the gt500 covers.

http://headlightarmor.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWSERIES&ManfID=13&SeriesID=375
I tried these. Very difficult to install and make look descent. Too many surface irregularities. Of course, I have absolutely no experience installing clear bras, which is what this material is. I'm taking the Shelby to a local tint shop to have then redo the headlights and tail lights. They'll do the entire thing for less than what Headlight Armor charges for their kits.

Just my $0.02

·
Registered
861 Posts
Does have any other companies that are selling headlight/marker/fog light black out covers. I will be doing all 3, and would like to weigh out my options first.

I like the stick on black-outs but would like the hard plastic covers for the headlights. In case I wanted to remove and reinstall.

If anyone has pictures of their car with them installed please post pictures and the brand that you have.

Thanks
JJ

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does have any other companies that are selling headlight/marker/fog light black out covers. I will be doing all 3, and would like to weigh out my options first.

I like the stick on black-outs but would like the hard plastic covers for the headlights. In case I wanted to remove and reinstall.

If anyone has pictures of their car with them installed please post pictures and the brand that you have.

Thanks
JJ
I also went with xpel.com for the front, and stangmods.com for the rear. Hers's pics:

Front:

Rear:

Hope this helps!

Jay

·
Registered
861 Posts
I ended up getting some from xpel.com also. Take a look!

I think that they look Sweet!
JJ

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice... I have the same ones... Cheap mod and looks great...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts