Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finished my Super Snake hood and side scoop project and wanted to share the pictures A lot of fitment issues but worth it in the end!!

Reactions: Mefive0

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Time well spent. Looks great!

·
Registered
336 Posts
What brand hood is that?? TruFiber?? My jaw just dropped. Nice - I have wanted that hood for like 2 years. Santa still hasn't come close. Damn!! What can I say....Looks bad ass!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the complement! It's actually a Shelby SS hood. I picked it up used on Craigslist for (are you ready for this?) $300!! It was already painted white, so paint prep was minimal.
What brand hood is that?? TruFiber?? My jaw just dropped. Nice - I have wanted that hood for like 2 years. Santa still hasn't come close. Damn!! What can I say....Looks bad ass!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Looks awesome!! Where did you get the scoops from?

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Nice car...

·
Registered
437 Posts
$300... damn! Great deal!!!

Looks great... I knew you could do it! :blockhead:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks RayMan! The pictures you sent really helped!

$300... damn! Great deal!!!

Looks great... I knew you could do it! :blockhead:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Duplicate post.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi!

Looks awsome.

I have one one the way to, my only problem is that I can not decide what kind of stripes
to choose, double like you or Supersnake stripes.

Stephan
Well now you have a picture of one with GT500 stripes. I chose these stripes over the SS stripes for three reasons; 1) I didn't have to re-stripe the whole car only the hood (and I did the front bumper also) hence less expensive, and 2) I really didn't want people to think I was trying to say it was a Super Snake and 3) I really like the GT500 stripes on the SS hood!

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Great looking. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Well now you have a picture of one with GT500 stripes. I chose these stripes over the SS stripes for three reasons; 1) I didn't have to re-stripe the whole car only the hood (and I did the front bumper also) hence less expensive, and 2) I really didn't want people to think I was trying to say it was a Super Snake and 3) I really like the GT500 stripes on the SS hood!
Hi!

I am thinking the same way, what is the smartest way to go when it comes to saving some money. My gt500 is performance white with vistablue stripes, and that would probably look good, when done the same way as yours. But vistablue supersnake stripes woulden´t be bad either. And my biggest problem is that we have a performance white Ford FIESTA with the double vistablue stripes in ouer neigborhood.

Stephan

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.