2020 Rapid Red/black 2011 Kona Blue/white
31,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive got one home from college on a Fortnight(spelled wrong I'm sure) Binge, and my youngest(HS Senior) working with our local church making and delivering meals for the community. My home office is my normal office and I still have access to get out and service most of my client accounts so far. Almost killed the wifi access to his PlayStation the night before last about 2am when he woke me up...
So, to play this game, you would say: “My coworker is on a Fornight binge! I almost killed his WiFi access when he woke me up!” ?

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
1,051 Posts
My "coworker" isn't out of bed yet so I have full reign over the WiFi. For now. He worked third shift last night.

·
Registered
2014 Shelby GT500 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
1,051 Posts
His drug of choice is Modern Warfare on PS4

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
My grandkids are asking their mother whether they'll have to live in a van like Gramps ?? ... ( "social distancing" & school closed in their small town ). LOL :ROFLMAO:

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
31,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My grandkids are asking their mother whether they'll have to live in a van like Gramps ?? ... ( "social distancing" & school closed in their small town ). LOL :ROFLMAO:
Not playing the game Greg!

Me: My coworkers are holding down the office while I (the boss) and my secretary are shack’n up in a Mexican resort.

·
Premium Member
2008 Vapor/Black Coupe
1,713 Posts
I don't have any coworkers, but... My actual coworker's coworkers were running around and screaming on a conference call for an hour.

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
My sales agents are asking their manager whether they'll have to live in a van like the regional supervisor ?? ... ( "social distancing" & warehouse closed in their district ). LOL :ROFLMAO:

( when all else fails ... read the directions )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts