Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you order the stripe delete option on the coupe does it delete both the stripes over the car and the GT500 stripes on the side?
Im curious.

Id actually like to have my coupe without stripes on the hood but the GT500 still there on the side..
Dunno if you can do this but was wondering.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
stangsrule said:
If you order the stripe delete option on the coupe does it delete both the stripes over the car and the GT500 stripes on the side?
Im curious.

Id actually like to have my coupe without stripes on the hood but the GT500 still there on the side..
Dunno if you can do this but was wondering.
Thanks
You can do exactly what you want.It is on the order guide to delete one or the other or both.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
o7

I believe you can delete both stripes on the coupe. But do not have the option to delete the side stripes only. My choice was to delete side stripes only and was not able to based on the ordering guide. I am not sure as to the convertible. On the coupe I believe the delete option only pertains to the top stripes. Once again refer to the ordering guide as 07 states.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
shlbysvt said:
o7

I believe you can delete both stripes on the coupe. But do not have the option to delete the side stripes only. My choice was to delete side stripes only and was not able to based on the ordering guide. I am not sure as to the convertible. On the coupe I believe the delete option only pertains to the top stripes. Once again refer to the ordering guide as 07 states.

Let me clarify the situation.These are the,KEY EXTERIOR OPTIONS!On page 4 of the ordering guide.Order code 52S="GT500 SIDE STRIPES-DELETE OPTION"
52T="OVER THE TOP RACING STRIPES-DELETE OPTION

The convertible never had stripes and is not an option,not then and not now!

·
Registered
2,400 Posts

Please refer to the foot notes on 52S & 52T delete options.

Foot note 1: Coupe available with standard over-the-top "Racing Stripes" and "GT500" side stripes. Over-the-Top "Racing Stripes" or all stripes can be deleted (Coupe not available with stand-alone over-the top "Racing Stripes").

Foot note 2: Convertible not avaliable with over-the-top "Racing Stripes". "GT500" side stripes can be deleted.

If there have been changes to the ordering guide issued in March of 06 please let me know because I would like to delete the side stripes but was unable to order my GT500 in such a configuration.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
shlbysvt said:

Please refer to the foot notes on 52S & 52T delete options.

Foot note 1: Coupe available with standard over-the-top "Racing Stripes" and "GT500" side stripes. Over-the-Top "Racing Stripes" or all stripes can be deleted (Coupe not available with stand-alone over-the top "Racing Stripes").

Foot note 2: Convertible not avaliable with over-the-top "Racing Stripes". "GT500" side stripes can be deleted.

If there have been changes to the ordering guide issued in March of 06 please let me know because I would like to delete the side stripes but was unable to order my GT500 in such a configuration.
You are right,I'm sorry.Stangsrule you can delete the over the top stripes like you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts