Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Ford plans to offer additional color options for the hood and side stripe :confused: ? A black stripe would be a nice addition to their color selection.

Also, exactly what color is alloy? The color selector on the Ford web site is awful, so you can't really tell what the color is going to look like in real life.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Does anyone know if Ford plans to offer additional color options for the hood and side stripe :confused: ? A black stripe would be a nice addition to their color selection.

Also, exactly what color is alloy? The color selector on the Ford web site is awful, so you can't really tell what the color is going to look like in real life.
I'm not sure about additional stripe color options in the future, but here's a pic of an alloy GT500

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rpretzel - thanks for the picture. I like the alloy. It seem to be some where between black and tungsten. Sure would look nice with a black stripe. It give it a Christine look.

I've seen after market side stripes for the GT 500, but I don't think anyone has the hood stripe yet.

g' luck with your 07

1 - 3 of 3 Posts