1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Super Moderator
2,922 Posts
“Driver died” would have stated, “Driver died after killed by owner” if that had been my Shelby!…I’m just saying 🤷‍♂️.
Carma, Justice, GT500 Gods not allowing another breath 😂

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
43,873 Posts
Ahhh, stolen GT500… 760 hp with 16 gallons worth of tokens. It was fun while it lasted!

“Police on the Peninsula started pursuing him, and then kept losing sight of him,”

·
Super Moderator
2,922 Posts
Ahhh, stolen GT500… 760 hp with 16 gallons worth of tokens. It was fun while it lasted!

“Police on the Peninsula started pursuing him, and then kept losing sight of him,”
Someone would be maaaaaad if the took mine it’s always parked with enough to get me the mile to the gas station 😂 if they used the station the employees would know it’s stolen because I always greet them 😂

·
Super Moderator
2,922 Posts
There’s another recent thread on here with some guys bragging about their gas mileage that could have made it across 3 state lines before running out of gas 😔.
I thought I was in a nightmare reading that 😂

·
Registered
2013 GT500
196 Posts
I thought I read that wrong at first.. holy cow 🤯

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
933 Posts
Driver died after killed by owner” if that had been my Shelby!…I’m just saying 🤷‍♂️.
Yes Indeed Daryl, I agree. Real Justice🎯

·
Registered
2022 GT500HE CFTP Painted N0012
321 Posts
There’s another recent thread on here with some guys bragging about their gas mileage that could have made it across 3 state lines before running out of gas 😔.
That’s just cruising in normal mode. Gun it, it will drain a full gas tank in less than 30 mins.

·
Registered
2008 Shelby GT500
2,320 Posts
That would be one issue with the DCT. The clutch minimizes those car thefts quickly most of the time.
Fortunately the thief got what he deserved, and didn't cost the state money with prosecution.

·
Registered
2022 GT500 CTFP
40 Posts
The only good thing that happened is that the thief died.

I'm an extremely nice person and rarely if ever get angry/mad but if there'ss one thing I absolutely hate the most on this earth, it is a thief. I'm not sure why but when I hear of theft, I quietly rage inside.

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
933 Posts
Fortunately the thief got what he deserved, and didn't cost the state money with prosecution.
Exactly, best out come possible 🎯 (y)

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
933 Posts
The only good thing that happened is that the thief died.

I'm an extremely nice person and rarely if ever get angry/mad but if there'ss one thing I absolutely hate the most on this earth, it is a thief. I'm not sure why but when I hear of theft, I quietly rage inside.
I hate liars also, You can control at least somewhat to what people steal, but liars. But lets be honest they usually go hand in hand, So like you Thefts really make me angry, Angry Sicilians isn't a good thing at all.

Like I tell my Grandson if you get into a fight, hit him as hard as you can, and keep hitting him, put his azz in the hospital. When I was growing up that is what I would do.

Or as my uncle Madie advice to me one time, Tomaso ( That is my Sicilian Birth name) take a bat to his head;)

·
Registered
2022 GRABBER BLUE TRACK PACK
774 Posts
really make me angry, Angry Sicilians isn't a good thing at all...if you get into a fight, hit him as hard as you can, and keep hitting him, put his azz in the hospital. When I was growing up that is what I would do...Tomaso ( That is my Sicilian Birth name) take a bat to his head

1 - 20 of 21 Posts