Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a stock catback guys. I just don't want to deal with the Magnapack drone any longer. I'm looking for a deal guys, not trying to go broke buying the KRs and a stock catback.

I'll also consider trade/sell of the Magnapacks 15883 as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll give you a jingle tomorrow.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Why not just go up to your local exhaust shop and have them but muffler delete axle backs on and youll only spend like $100 dollars and looks and sounds and good as magnaflow and slp delete??

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
If you are in Texas, just shoot by Quantum Performance and ask for one. They have plenty just taking up space.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input guys. As far as the muffler deletes go, I'm looking to get rid of drone. Can anyone tell me if the deletes will drone?

Rlhay, do you have contact info for quantum?

·
Registered
3 Posts
i'll sell you my stock axleback cheap and that way you'll have nice exhaust with no drone. If you want a little louder with very mild drone then I have a bassani axleback for sale too.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys.

OBX, I'm looking for a stock catback so I can switch to either Corsas or KRs. I currently have a Magnapack catback that won't line up with the new axle backs.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Joker45, I sent you an email in regards to your stock system. Any consideration would be great.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow...

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, thanks wilder. Anyone else have a stock catback for sale?

·
Registered
994 Posts
GT1myz,
I have the stock axel backs, if you are interested, send me a pm? i have not swapped out the rest yet.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Eh, shit happens Wilder. Sub, I'm looking for the pipes from the cat back. I want to get a set of KRs or Corsas.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I would be willing to trade you my stock catback from my 09 GT500 with 900 miles for your magnapacks straight up and I will cover shipping on both systems. As long as the magnapacks are in great condition. Interested? Im located in IL near chicago.

Brian

1 - 20 of 21 Posts