Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Apparently not!

I do not plan on parting with mine nor do I have any reason to.

Arbour88

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why the attitude? Just asking a simple question. I know some people never use a cover, thats why I asked.

·
Registered
933 Posts
No attitude and my apologies if you read it that way. I'm just not one of those people willing to part with my cover. You asked for a response and since no one else responded I gave you one.

Arbour88

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem Arbour88. Sometimes the written word does not capture the writers intent. By the way your looks great. Never seen the red black stripe combo. Killer look.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a used one that looks like new and I'll take $175.00 for it.

Andy

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have the bag that goes with it? Does the cover have any stains on it near where it covers the wheels from tire dressing. I'm looking for a clean one. Mine gas gotten all gunked up near the wheels from the tire dressing and no matter what I have tried to clean it with it won't go away. If yours is spotless with the bag I'll take it. Please let me know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes I have it packed in the bag. I don't think there are any smudges where it covers the tires I never used the tire dressing on my car. I also have Shelby floor mats from Shelby performance and also have their Shelby License plate frame.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Take a look ar it for me and see if she is clean near the tires. If she is clean let me know how you want payment. Stupid last question, this is the the stock oem cover?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yes it is. I will pull it out of the bag this weekend and check it out and I will get back to you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, dont want to hijack your thread, but im curious. Did the cover come with the car? I just bought an '09 and did not get a cover.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, dont want to hijack your thread, but im curious. Did the cover come with the car? I just bought an '09 and did not get a cover.
look at your window sticker on the right under optional equipment. FULL VEH COVER 375.00. also has anyone found a nice folding black umbrella under the front seat of their 09 gt500. I did last week. the car had 14 miles on it when i picked it up????

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just got a chance to look at it and from what I can see there is no smudges on the cover. I have it packed in the box from Ford and it reads on the label:
PT# 7R3Z-19A412-A Mustang Shelby GT500.
If you want to private message me or Email me and give me your address I can tell you what the UPS shipping would be.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes I have it packed in the bag. I don't think there are any smudges where it covers the tires I never used the tire dressing on my car. I also have Shelby floor mats from Shelby performance and also have their Shelby License plate frame.
Are you looking to sell the Shelby floor mats????

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts