Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure of the mods on the 2013... it was reported as “full bolt ons.”

·
Registered
63 Posts
@Goose17 Ahhh you saw my race against Stangmode lol That was an Awesome race!!! Let it be noted he’s not totally stock. He has CAI and Tune. But either way it was an Awesome Race!! What did you think??
My 2013 has 65mm Throttle Body...JLT 127mm CAI...Kooks Long Tube headers...2.4 Upper Pulley...Catch Can...Killer Chiller...Mgw Short Throw Shifter and 4.10 gears out back. Sitting on M/T Et Street Rs. Last Dyno run it put down 677rwhp. Recently I just replaced Clutch with McCleod Rxt clutch capable of holding 1000hp , flywheel and throwout bearing, also had 2nd and 3rd gear replaced due to them being damaged, as well as new 1st and 2nd gear Synchros. Previously I raced him back in August last year and couldn’t grab 2nd gear to save my life due to issues with the transmission. The way the car feels now I believe once the weather gets cooler she will be capable of a 10.4 - 10.3 in the 1/4 mile. So we will see.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Goose17 Ahhh you saw my race against Stangmode lol That was an Awesome race!!! Let it be noted he’s not totally stock. He has CAI and Tune. But either way it was an Awesome Race!! What did you think??
My 2013 has 65mm Throttle Body...JLT 127mm CAI...Kooks Long Tube headers...2.4 Upper Pulley...Catch Can...Killer Chiller...Mgw Short Throw Shifter and 4.10 gears out back. Sitting on M/T Et Street Rs. Last Dyno run it put down 677rwhp. Recently I just replaced Clutch with McCleod Rxt clutch capable of holding 1000hp , flywheel and throwout bearing, also had 2nd and 3rd gear replaced due to them being damaged, as well as new 1st and 2nd gear Synchros. Previously I raced him back in August last year and couldn’t grab 2nd gear to save my life due to issues with the transmission. The way the car feels now I believe once the weather gets cooler she will be capable of a 10.4 - 10.3 in the 1/4 mile. So we will see.
Awesome stuff Dick! 🤟

It was cool seeing such a close race between the two generations!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts