Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sticker price of a new 2008

2007 - 2014 
5K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  edcologne 
#1 ·
I have no original purchase paperwork on my car so just curious what the approximate new sticker price of the car was. Mine has nav and most other options. If anyone has one and original sticker or just a pretty darn close educated guess I would like to hear it. Thanks.

#2 ·
I can’t give you a direct answer but if you do a search through the forum, you can find the site that will provide you a copy of your window sticker. If I remember correctly, it is through Ford.

I got one for my car but it is a 2010.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#7 ·
Ford dumps the window sticker data after about 7 years. You won’t be able to get a copy of a 2008 window sticker now that it is 11+ years old.

#8 ·
Thanks for all the information. Unfortunate I can't get a window sticker but makes sense that eventually they would quit providing them. I really was just wanting to know approximately what the sticker would have been. I just assume that it was in the upper 40's but actually have no clue. I was just hoping someone with a 08 would know what theirs stickered for which would be close enough for me.

#9 ·
Here is a 2008 GT500 window sticker for reference. If you want to get a copy of your sticker, send me a pm. There is a “plan-B” source.

#12 ·
The just over $47K Coupe window sticker shown above has NAV, I saw Ambient Lighting, but I did not see HID's listed on that sticker. The NAV was an option with the standard Shaker 500 audio system but if you ordered the Shaker 1000 (back in 2008), the NAV was not an option, it was either/or, not both. I chose the Shaker 1000 option instead, along with the Ambient Lighting and HID's, my window sticker is $46.9K. If I remember correctly, "like optioned" Converts. were about $5K more, and lesser optioned Coupes could be as low as $42-$43K plus or minus.

R

#16 ·
That’s good to know. You cannot get window stickers for 04 Mustang Cobras and older.

#18 ·
It’s crazy the MSRP of these cars have almost doubled in 12 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 ·
Yes, however, the 2020 is basically a super car. You get a whole-lotta car for the $.

#22 ·
I somehow got a digital version of my window sticker after I got my car in July. So I should be able to post it at some point.
It’s a 2008 Convertible, with HID, NAV, stripe delete, shaker 500. Should give you an idea of option pricing. It was 52k if I remember.

#23 ·
2008 convertible w hid, nav, ambient lights, not sure if the gas guzzler tax is a California thing or everywhere.
i'm the second owner, California sold and kept car, came with the orig window sticker and the "dealer mark-up"..
there was a dealer in between when I bought it, so I can't tell what has really been paid back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.