Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base/Handling Pack/HVAC Seats/Carbon Dash/Vinyl Stripes
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me if this has been addressed.

Anyone know of a process to get the car to start in quiet exhaust mode? I tried turning the car on (button without the brake), switching to Quiet then starting the car, but it automatically switches back to Normal. The exhaust sounds make me smile, but not my neighbors when I am leaving for work at 5AM.

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Sure. Just set up the Quiet Mode window to be 23 hours long.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
32,587 Posts
Forgive me if this has been addressed.

Anyone know of a process to get the car to start in quiet exhaust mode? I tried turning the car on (button without the brake), switching to Quiet then starting the car, but it automatically switches back to Normal. The exhaust sounds make me smile, but not my neighbors when I am leaving for work at 5AM.
I haven’t needed to set a quiet start, but this is from my getting to know the 2020 GT500 video:

83037503-E166-4EAE-9797-4F4FAB7ACCF4.jpeg
5CCCAA50-EE2E-42B5-9B6D-62885C1C91E1.jpeg

·
Registered
2021 GT500 Base/Handling Pack/HVAC Seats/Carbon Dash/Vinyl Stripes
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am going to re-watch that video from my car seat. Thanks.

Reactions: DKnight and Goose17

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 base + handling pack
734 Posts
When you get to the menu and don’t see it. Arrow down again, it’s on the bottom, but there’s no real indication there’s another page.

·
Premium Member
2020 Shelby GT500 base + handling pack
734 Posts
I used the quiet mode start timer in mine. It makes a huge difference. My wife and neighbors appreciate it. I daily mine and am often leaving for work shortly after 4 am when working days.
Me too --- I have mine set to quiet before 8 am or after 10 pm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts