Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got some digital photos of the 67 Galaxie 500. I've owned this car for over 30 years. This car has not been restored. The paint is the original. I think if Ford brought this color back it would be pretty popular. It has a 390 ci with a 4-speed.

I cleaned them all up yesterday and took the opportunity to get photos of them together.

I know many of you have vintage cars also. I'm sure others like myself would like to see them.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
I finally got some digital photos of the 67 Galaxie 500. I've owned this car for over 30 years. This car has not been restored. The paint is the original. I think if Ford brought this color back it would be pretty popular. It has a 390 ci with a 4-speed.

I cleaned them all up yesterday and took the opportunity to get photos of them together.

I know many of you have vintage cars also. I'm sure others like myself would like to see them.

Nice car,nice pictures.I think that would be a popular color.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks 07. Most everyone that sees it comments that they like the color.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hey I like the color against the Dandelions.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that you mention it, they do sort of accentuate the color.:D :D

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Nice stable. I love that Galaxie. My dad had a '64 Galaxie. Beautiful cars.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Rpretzel. I'm a member of a Galaxie club and the 63 & 64 Galaxies are the most sought after. They are bringing some high $.:)

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Thanks Rpretzel. I'm a member of a Galaxie club and the 63 & 64 Galaxies are the most sought after. They are bringing some high $.:)
My dad had a 60 Galaxie 500 with a Big Eight. Can't tell you what I did with that car. Black on black. I would give anything for a ride in that car now. Most memorable moment on the way to Howe Caverns, upstate NY, when he proceeded to break a hard boiled egg on the dash and the dash cracked due to sun and weather and not the egg.:eek: OH YEAH! Now there's a Galaxie moment.:D :D

·
Registered
611 Posts
Here's my oldie but goodie. I bought it in 1973, 2nd owner :)

Attachments

·
Registered
611 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Nice,very nice!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Thanks guys! He was the first car I ever bought. He has never left me stranded, no major probs of any kind. He is undergoing restoration at the moment.

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Thanks guys! He was the first car I ever bought. He has never left me stranded, no major probs of any kind. He is undergoing restoration at the moment.

It's nice you treat him so well.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Awesome cars, nice collection you have.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts