Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go again... Hey what do you think about getting together at this event or maybe at Nashville speedway kind of like a reunion just an idea.

31st Shelby Spring Fling
May 16-18, 2008

http://www.indianasaac.com/home.htm

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Here we go again... Hey what do you think about getting together at this event or maybe at Nashville speedway kind of like a reunion just an idea.

31st Shelby Spring Fling
May 16-18, 2008

http://www.indianasaac.com/home.htm
Excellent idea! I have a cousin who lives in Indy, and I was planning on visiting him next spring. It's a long haul for me (~1,100 miles) but I think I'm up for it. I might trailer the Shelby if I can find a decent trailer to rent.

·
Premium Member
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'd be game for it, so long as I have all of my modifications done by then and she's up and running =)

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Excellent idea! I have a cousin who lives in Indy, and I was planning on visiting him next spring. It's a long haul for me (~1,100 miles) but I think I'm up for it. I might trailer the Shelby if I can find a decent trailer to rent.
Indy is about an hour from the show site.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be game for it, so long as I have all of my modifications done by then and she's up and running =)
Well you better get busy.:p

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is the entrance to the park

Attachments

·
Registered
861 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
I'm sure you'd get awesome resonance off the wooden walls of that bridge. You'd almost have to go through a couple of times just for that goose bump effect.

Nice pics SN8KBYT.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
okay I admit I went through and reved the exhaust.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts