Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Shelby GT500 Coupe, Triple Black
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Colorado Shelby Club partnered with Adam and his team to organize a Spring Detail Clinic at HQ (8225 North Valley Hwy, Denver, CO 80221-4810) on Saturday, 6 Apr, following Lafayette Cars & Coffee (around 9:30AM).

All years, makes, and models are welcome! Get your rides ready for the upcoming car season!

Please RSVP here if you plan to attend, so Adam's can staff appropriately.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to mention... There is no cost. Unless you decide to buy something, it's FREE.

Clinics usually last a couple of hours, but everyone is welcome to come when they can and free to leave when they must.

Just show up, socialize, and learn.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP on order 2011 Kona Blue/white
32,363 Posts
They could use my car to show how to polish and ceramic coat. Just in time for SF.
You already have the cleanest GT500 in existence!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They could use my car to show how to polish and ceramic coat. Just in time for SF.
You jest but, the Adam's team usually walks the parking and selects an attendee's car to use for the Clinic. The cars selected tend to be a little rough, so it's easy to see the transformation from proper washing, drying, polishing, coating, etc.

·
Premium Member
7,981 Posts
You jest but, the Adam's team usually walks the parking and selects an attendee's car to use for the Clinic. The cars selected tend to be a little rough, so it's easy to see the transformation from proper washing, drying, polishing, coating, etc.

Dang …. I should take my VAN down there … it would be a great candidate !! :lol:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just over a month until the Spring Detail Clinic at Adam's HQ...

ALL years, makes, and models are welcome! Get your rides ready for the upcoming car season.

Clinics usually last a couple of hours, but everyone is welcome to come when they can and free to leave when they must.

Unless you decide to buy something, attendance is FREE - just show up, socialize, and learn!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only TWO WEEKS until the Spring Detail Clinic at Adam's HQ...

ALL years, makes, and models are welcome! Get your rides ready for the upcoming car season.

Unless you decide to buy something, attendance is FREE - just show up, socialize, and learn!

PLEASE RSVP NLT 30 MAR SO ADAM'S CAN STAFF APPROPRIATELY. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Today is the last day to RSVP for next week's Detail Clinic. (To those who've already done so - thank you!) If you haven't already done so, PLEASE make plans to attend. These FREE events are an informative and fun way to meet other enthusiasts. The weather forecast looks much better than this weekend - mostly SUNNY, NO precipitation, and temps in the UPPER-60s. Please come out and enjoy!

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
I need to order a couple things. Is your group using a code to track your sales?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need to order a couple things. Is your group using a code to track your sales?
They haven't done that during previous Clinics, so I don't think they will this time, but thanks for asking!

Adam's frequently offers discounts on products purchased at Clinics, but it looks like you can get 15% off and free shipping (on orders over $85) via the web site right now.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Adams always has a sale going on. Sign up for their emails, they’re always offering 15% off.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
Yep, I've been on their list for a few years. I thought your group might have something going. Just trying to get you extra points.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Adams always has a sale going on. Sign up for their emails, they’re always offering 15% off.
Not quite. They always have 10% off.

15% and/or free/discounted shipping are frequently offered.

20% happens once or twice a year, and at some in-person events.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts