1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
Production does not start in March it starts June 1st.Wow I should put mine on E-bay,I'm #2.Except for the fact that they are sold in 07 and 08 and they might not make them in 09.No I think I'll keep mine.

·
Registered
23 Posts
IT'S GONE!!! :eek: WHERE DID IT GO????:confused: I DON'T KNOW OF ANY DEALERS THAT ARE SURE OF THEIR ALLOTMENTS AS OF YET. :rolleyes: ALSO, IT MAY NOT BE LEGAL
TO SELL YOUR SPOT. THE DEALER MAY OFFER IT TO THE NEXT PERSON IN LINE IF THEY SO CHOOSE. I DON'T KNOW OF ANYONE YET THAT HAS A WRITTEN SALES ORDER. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ANY THAT ARE EXISTING.
ALSO, WHY WOULD ANYONE WITH A BRAIN OFFER TO PAY AN AMOUNT OVER MSRP PLUS DEALER MARKUPWHICH IS UNKNOWNPLUS AN ADDITIONAL SUM??THESE MAY BE HOT
CARS, BUT COME ON, ANYONE THAT CAN AFFORD ONE CAN'T BE SO STUPID,
OR CAN THEY??:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
That original listing on ebay is gone but here's another one that thinks he's going to make a killing for his "position"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4613576590&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

My dealer has had my $10,000 deposit now for 6 months. I'm just waiting to pick the colors.

As far as horsepower, back in the muscle car era of the 60's Detroit intentionally under published the true horsepower of the big engines, especially the 426 hemi which they rated as 425hp. In fact, the motor put out over 500hp but they were concerned that buyers would have a difficult time with insurance companies over the horsepower rating so they deflated actual hp ratings for the benefit of the consumer. I suspect this new Shelby will actually push over 500hp.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Now The Other One Is Gone!! I Think Something Is Up. Probably A Legal Thing About Selling Something You Don't Own. As I Said Before, Most Dealers Don't Even Know How Many They Will Get Anyway.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I highly suggest that you trot on down to your dealer. I and a lot of others ordered two weeks ago. Your dealer should already have his order sheets.

Doug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts