21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
36,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Where do u order the Gurney flap at ? Thanks
Welcome to the forum Cody! 🍻

I order all my parts that can be shipped from AutoNation Ford in White Bear Lake MN. They do cost +10%, which is usually the best price around.

If you are up for introducing yourself, you’ll find our new member area here:

·
Registered
2020 GT500
155 Posts
Well, I had my order canceled by one dealer and then placed an order with Autonation WBL and they said back order date unknown. They’ll let me know something in about a month. Man, now I’m really kicking myself in the ass for not ordering the handling pack from the get go.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well, I had my order canceled by one dealer and then placed an order with Autonation WBL and they said back order date unknown. They’ll let me know something in about a month. Man, now I’m really kicking myself in the ass for not ordering the handling pack from the get go.
Not to worry, you can add the 3 pieces that make up the handling package after the fact (once parts are available). It’s not like the cars are different.

Reactions: BrakeFade

·
Registered
62 Posts
The Ford Performance oil separator is really maintenance free? That being said, where does all the leftover oil go? Sorry if it’s a dumb question.

·
#1 Mike!
2019 Shelby GT350
10,088 Posts
The Ford Performance oil separator is really maintenance free? That being said, where does all the leftover oil go? Sorry if it’s a dumb question.
I believe the FP oil separator is re-circulated back into the engine. The JLT (most popular) is emptied.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I believe the FP oil separator is re-circulated back into the engine. The JLT (most popular) is emptied.
Yes! The Ford separator is a “fire and forget missile.” The oil is separated and returned right back where it came from.

Reactions: Chach805

·
Registered
2009 gt500 vmp gen3, 2020 gt500 magnetic, 1970 mach1 408 stroked, 1997 cobra awesome
228 Posts
Apparently the splitter wickers are now out of stock lol.

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
36,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Apparently the splitter wickers are now out of stock lol.
This is the case with many of the 2020 GT500 parts. I guess parts suppliers are doing all they can to supply the factory with parts for production. I’ve seen 2020 GT500s on Facebook sitting for months waiting for parts.

Reactions: BrakeFade
21 - 32 of 32 Posts