Ford Shelby GT500 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2022 gt 500 with recaros
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently acquired this very clean 94 Mustang.
Everything is perfect was stored in a cement building.
Only 12k miles with a ford super charger aka powerdyne.
Very cool car to me as it came from my uncle who loved cars and collected them. I was just in my prime teenage years when cars were everything to me. So him buying the gt then super charging it ASAP was just the coolest thing an uncle could do.
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Vehicle Car Gauge Speedometer Odometer

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts
So I recently acquired this very clean 94 Mustang.
Everything is perfect was stored in a cement building.
Only 12k miles with a ford super charger aka powerdyne.
Very cool car to me as it came from my uncle who loved cars and collected them. I was just in my prime teenage years when cars were everything to me. So him buying the gt then super charging it ASAP was just the coolest thing an uncle could do. View attachment 254574 View attachment 254575 View attachment 254576
That’s Bad Ass! Congrats on your new Pony

• Love
Reactions: GT500 The Mistress

·
Moderator/Admin Dude!
2020 CFTP Red! 2011 Kona Blue
52,809 Posts
Love it! 2nd to last year of the old 5.0! 🤟

·
Premium Member
2021 GT500 Race Red
1,861 Posts
Wow, That is a great story, and I understand why this a cool car to you, it would be to me also, Love that its a Convertible, Supercharged Too:);):p

·
Registered
2022 gt 500 with recaros
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love it! 2nd to last year of the old 5.0! 🤟
Now you mention it I better check the actual year. I guessed at the year. But it may be a 95. I was very young but thought he said something about last 5.0. He was very special person to me. Was the President of sealed power for years. Started as the head engineer and stayed forever.
Let’s just say his car collection is pretty special.
I get such a special feeling driving it now. He’s still with us, but Alzheimer’s is bad. He went from the smartest guy in any room to not rememberI got who I am.
Bitter sweet car for sure.

·
Super Moderator
5,420 Posts
that’s cool bro 👏🏽 good shit
Welcome Aboard the Forum, please head on over to our new member introduction page and introduce yourself. We would love to see your Shelby!

Please click your upper right avatar/account settings/vehicle details and enter your car year. It then shows under your screen name, which helps in conversations here. We cover multiple years of the GT500 on this forum. (Remember to click Save)

Also, we encourage everyone to put their first name in their signature to make this place more friendly (click your upper right avatar to get there)(You’ll need to save this as well) Let us know if you have any forum questions.

Reactions: GT500 The Mistress

·
Registered
2020 Twister Orange GT500
1,324 Posts
Now you mention it I better check the actual year. I guessed at the year. But it may be a 95. I was very young but thought he said something about last 5.0. He was very special person to me. Was the President of sealed power for years. Started as the head engineer and stayed forever.
Let’s just say his car collection is pretty special.
I get such a special feeling driving it now. He’s still with us, but Alzheimer’s is bad. He went from the smartest guy in any room to not rememberI got who I am.
Bitter sweet car for sure.
It looks like a '95. Ford changed the front portion of the rocker panel trim behind the front wheels on the '95+'s to curve up. The trim on the '94's was straight.

Follow me for more completely useless Mustang trivia. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts